PDA

View Full Version : SCSFAP

Spladle Master
02-13-2005, 08:20 PM
I bought "Seven Card Stud For Advanced Players" awhile ago and just noticed that my book doesn't have pages 147-178. What am I supposed to do about this? I think I read something Mason said in the forums awhile back about sending it in to the publisher and having them ship you a new copy. Is my memory faulty? If not, what am I supposed to do?

Mason Malmuth
02-13-2005, 08:59 PM
Hi Spladle Master:

If you got a bad book it's best to return it to the place of purchase for a replacement. If you can't do that you'll have to send it to us and we'll replace it. Send it to:

Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
600 West Sunset; Suite 103
Henderson, NV 89015
Attn: Mat Sklansky

Make sure to include your complete address.

best wishes,
Mason

yeltzen
02-13-2005, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I you got a bad book

[/ QUOTE ]
Man you could really use a professional editor.

yeltzen
02-13-2005, 09:40 PM
What is this "Seven Card Stud" you speak of?! How DARE you mention a form of poker other than Texas Hold'em!

Mason Malmuth
02-13-2005, 10:31 PM
Thanks Boris.

By the way, the next time Doyle does a book, I'll recommend you.

Best wishes,
Mason

mostsmooth
02-13-2005, 10:59 PM
i gotta go back and check if mine has all the pages
is it possible i read the book 7 times and not noticed?

Spladle Master
02-14-2005, 07:44 AM
I guess. I actually noticed it the first time I was reading through the book, but I ignored it at the time and forgot about it. After the first reading, I just read specific chapters after checking the table of contents, so I never picked up on the fact that all those pages were missing. I only just realized it because I was looking for the section on loose games.

Spladle Master
02-14-2005, 07:46 AM
Thanks Mason. I got the book at a local Borders bookstore, but the receipt is long-gone. I can try to get a refund the next time I go, but I doubt they're gonna take it.