PDA

View Full Version : Question for MS or other online poker pros

08-28-2002, 04:33 PM
By looking at your win/loss records, when is the most profitable time to play online poker during a day? Morning and afternoon hours, evening hours after people get off their day time job, or late night hours? Thanks for any suggestions.

08-28-2002, 05:32 PM
I'm no pro but I play nearly everyday lately and it seems weekends are the best. Lots of newbies with no poker skills come out to play then, at least at the PP/LL/HE where I hang out. They seem to buy-in that day and proceed to lose it all to the regular, tougher players and then you never see them online again. Kinda like tourists at Vegas dumping their wallets to the locals.

During weeknights I notice a lot of the same names, i.e., the regulars, and it's a bit tougher without the clueless playing. I haven't played during the day much, probably some bored housewives out there, but when I have played I notice it's a lot more European players (evening for them). But the same thing applies, the fish come out more on weekends.

e

08-28-2002, 06:18 PM
The classic 'cop out' answer- would be "it depends".

So- of course- from my standpoint...........

It depends.

You like to play short? You like loose action games? You like playing against rocks?

Then you should play in the middle of the morning, on the weekends, and midday during the week- respectively.

It really does depend on what you're comfortable with- and what texture game you seem to do better in- whatever the reasons may be.

08-29-2002, 04:32 PM
mmmmmmmmmm,

Bored houswives. Any numbers?