PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Game Time plus

dogmeat
02-13-2005, 04:38 PM
Alright, I've posted before, I've posted at the GT+ page - no help.

When I start Game Time + and choose a table from the drop-down list, I only get my own stats. No stats for players, no table stats. I have been starting it after starting PT and opening the "get hands" etc. I've deleted GT+ and downloaded again. However, I get nothing on the actual game, nothing if I hover the mouse over the player name.

Any help?

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

_And1_
02-13-2005, 08:17 PM
"get hands" what s that??? No PT feature i ever heard of..

A) Auto Import hands (force import if you have to so that you have hands in the PT db from your current table

B) check the "hide my stats" box in GT+ preferences

C) choose the right database, and your "screen name" in the "add table" window (GT+)

D) Choose the table, should be on top of the list, if you have to scroll to find it, its an old session and not right, be sure to import first before trying to add table stats...

sethypooh21
02-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Not sure if this accurately represents your issue but try this. (http://www.pokerdominion.com/viewtopic.php?t=8&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1 5)

oreogod
02-14-2005, 04:13 AM
You know I may get flack for this, but id just stick with playerview at least until gt+ gets its much needed update. Ive had nay problems with playerview and its latest update now has the mouse overs. So PV all the way until gts next update and then some maybe.

Not knocking gt, but really its been four months so Im sure the next update will bring it up to kick butt level, from what Ive heard from Kross on his forum anyway.

dogmeat
02-14-2005, 01:41 PM
Well, Playerview looks good too, but when I go to download it, it sends me to microsoft for some software that has been relocated, and when I go to the new page, the exact 1.1411 (or whatever number it is) is not available. If I download the 1.1 software from microsoft to support playerview then it says a dll file is missing. Maybe I am not supposed to get all the new stuff everybody else is using to beat me now.

dogmeat
02-14-2005, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the link, Seth, I'm gonna try the suggestions.

dogmeat
02-14-2005, 03:58 PM
Your link gave me the information to delete from my files to get the GT+ to work. Oh My God! No wonder you guys are still seeing an improvement in your numbers. How did I ever win without this. Thanks again.