PDA

View Full Version : Party Skins and Email addresses

StuR
02-13-2005, 01:31 PM
Quick question - Is it better to have the same email address on each of the Party Skins or different ones?

I've signed up with different email addresses but remember it being said that your account info should match that of your neteller account. Obviously, mine only matches once. Will I get into trouble?

Thanks and sorry if this has been asked before.

StuR

TobDog
02-13-2005, 02:10 PM
thats a good question, have multiple emails with party skins and have never had an issuue with my neteller account.
Slight hijack here, but does anyone know if they will allow me to move all the emails to 1 address or will that mess up the account and jeopardize my current deals?

bort411
02-13-2005, 02:13 PM
It doesn't matter. Party transfers via your account # and secure ID. With sites like UB and Paradise, you need to have the same email as Neteller, but not at Party.

[ QUOTE ]
Quick question - Is it better to have the same email address on each of the Party Skins or different ones?

I've signed up with different email addresses but remember it being said that your account info should match that of your neteller account. Obviously, mine only matches once. Will I get into trouble?

Thanks and sorry if this has been asked before.

StuR

[/ QUOTE ]

nukemar25
02-13-2005, 02:15 PM
I changed all of my addresses back to my main one after I opened the accounts and have not had any problems. I also cashed out to neteller on two of the skins before I changed my address and it worked fine.