PDA

View Full Version : Borgata 20-40 77 in EP at a very loose table.

bunky9590
02-13-2005, 11:52 AM
Hey gang heres another one. Im in the 3 seat in this game.

Seat 1 older asain man who actually hasn't gotten out of line (cold calls a bit much PF though)

Seat 2 Donator to the table, calls down with any piecec of the board facing raises and such, apparently has blown through over a dime before I sat down has blown through about a dime SINCE I sat down. He's just bad I mean 2-4 HE bad.

Seat 3 yours truly.

Seat 4 3rd check raise (2+2 player)

Seat 5 Tricky post flop wayyyyyy to loose PF cold calls very light limps 35o in EP.

Seat 6 loose passive all streets and not aggressive.

Seat 7, loose, actually plays okay post flop, a little looser PF now that its getting later.

Seat 8. Solid younger asian guy. Good preflop and very good post flop.

Seat 9, younger caucasian guy, solid and plays well pre and post flop.

Seat 10, calls way too much and is donating to the table as well. Veryy loose and has only touches of aggression when he is VERY strong.

Seat 8 is the button.

Seat 1 folds, Seat 2 limps, I limp along with 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, seat 4 folds, seat 5 limps, seat 6 limps, seat 7 limps, seat 8 folds, seat 9 (SB completes) sseat 10 BB pops it. all call.

7 to the flop with a gazillion chips in the middle.

Flop Q /images/graemlins/club.gif 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
Sb checks, BB bets, bad player to my right calls, I raise, folded to CO who cold calls, SB folds, BB calls, EP calls.

Turn (11BB) 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif Checked to me and I bet, CO calls, BB folds, EP now checkraises (has only done this once before and had a good hand) i three bet (EP literally says "uh oh") CO tanks and finally cold calls 80. EP calls.

River (20BB) A /images/graemlins/spade.gif
Checked to me and I bet, Co folds, EP calls.

Comments?

TheMaroon
02-13-2005, 12:10 PM
Yeah, I have a comment. More of a question. What about this hand is even remotely interesting? Looks like the same hand that happens 87 times a day.

The Bear
02-13-2005, 02:34 PM
Though Maroon's posts are pretty classless, he's right. This hand is completely uninteresting.

TStoneMBD
02-13-2005, 06:18 PM
yah really bunky, your post is more effective than a shot of nyquil.

bunky9590
02-13-2005, 06:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yah really bunky, your post is more effective than a shot of nyquil.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough, I just put up another one that may be a little better.

bunky9590
02-14-2005, 07:26 AM
He flipped 66 on the end for the turned set.

The other player said he cold called with a 2 way draw on the turn but whiffed the river.

SCfuji
02-14-2005, 07:29 AM
you gotta say "welcome to pwntwn biatch"

bunky9590
02-14-2005, 07:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you gotta say "welcome to pwntwn biatch"

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, that hand broke him. I said "thx for stopping by pwntown biatch, come back again soon" /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Actually, I just shook his hand a took two hands to stack my chips.