PDA

View Full Version : Why all this commotion about props?

08-25-2002, 08:27 PM
I dont understand it. I would LOVE if wsex had some hi lo props so that whenever i wanted to play- i could. How does it hurt me? Why is this a negative for players?

If they play good- and i cant beat em- ok.

I either wont play- or ill play trying to fill the game up.

Again- how am i at a disadvantage.

Anyone with any insight as to how im at a disadvantage as a player- playing against a prop- im open to argument.

Im not open to- if they work for the site- they're cheating- or can see my cards- or are colluding with other props- without evidence.

Those arguments- are of course- ridiculous.

08-26-2002, 10:26 AM
What is ridiculous is that compulsive gamblers play internet poker illegally in order to get their fix.

08-26-2002, 03:27 PM
Hey Ray S.

I've seen your kookiness all over this forum for a few days, any chance you will abide to your agreement with Mason to leave the internet forum alone?

What is ridiculous is that compulsive gamblers play internet poker illegally in order to get their fix.

What's so ridiculous about that? It's better than buying lottery tickets with a 50% rake, which happen to be completely legal.

You're such a little weenie. I bet you were the the #1 little tattle-tail in school.

I'm going to light up a BIG old fat one and as I get high I'm going to search the net to see how I can take some of my internet gambling wins and donate money in your name to Hamas or some other bomb-throwing group in Palastine.

You not what you can do about this? Nothing, impotent as usual pal.

Have a nice day.

MS Sunshine

08-26-2002, 04:21 PM
I'm sorry everyone, you too Ray.

I seem to spun out of control on this post.

Mason or Mat, I'm unable to find the unsend link, could you help me?

MS Sunshine

08-26-2002, 07:01 PM
Apologies! We don't need no stinkin' apologies. You said what you meant and you meant what you said. If you want to apologize, apologize for always being so honest!

08-26-2002, 08:20 PM
That was the finest f'n post i done ever seen, sir. You should be commended and let me tell you the post need not be amended. Bravo to you, MS. Good work, indeed.