PDA

View Full Version : playerview/gt+ poll... and--

jfresh
02-13-2005, 04:27 AM
those of you who don't use playerview/gt+, why not?

i had been using it off and on, currently i am not because my computer cannot handle 3 poker programs and a ton of tables and poker tracker and gt+ at the same time. also, two of the places i play are non-party skins, so it is much harder to get real-time stats to use with GT+. so-- i'm not biased one way or another, but i'm just curious.

to maximize EV, wouldn't you want to use every possible tool to get an advantage over other players? GT+ doesn't violate any T&C does it?

SackUp
02-13-2005, 04:51 AM
This same thread/poll has popped up about 50 times here and about a million times over in the books/software section where it is probably better suited.

Do a search for PV or GT+ in Books/software and I'm sure you will get more debates than your heart can desire on the use of PT, etc. There was actually a couple of lengthy discussions in the zoo last week. Do a search for PT and moral or something like that and you should find it right away. And my feelings quickly are that if you aren't using them then you are losing out and it makes me happy that I'll be keeping my edge on even better players.

More importantly, if you can't run PT and PV at the same time then you should upgrade your comp as you are losing out.