PDA

View Full Version : Neteller down?

jon_keck
02-13-2005, 01:40 AM
Everytime I try to go to neteller.com, I get a popup saying "document contains no data". Same for everyone or just me?

MrGrob
02-13-2005, 01:42 AM
n/m

Jim T
02-13-2005, 02:48 AM
I just opened up an account at pokerplex and deposited from Neteller in the last hour or two, and had no problem. Their site might be down, but they still seem to be running OK.

Lurker4
02-13-2005, 02:53 AM
just accessed the website, seems to be working fine

captZEEbo1
02-13-2005, 03:09 AM
I friggen hate neteller. I went to make an account, and they needed me to go to the social security office to get a form that says my social security # is legit. That was over 3 hours wasted in my life. I went to make a deposit into the account, and they don't accept mastercard. So I had to use some bank verification thing. About a week later, it finally showed up in my bank account. I went to go make a deposit into neteller of 750 dollars, and when I did, it said, "transaction of $816.75 (8.9% service charge). Jesus Christ, what kind of fricken outrageous fee is that? This site blows. It's really unfortunate I have to use it, because both my rakeback guys ONLY support neteller. What a friggen nightmare.

LLXC
02-13-2005, 03:11 AM
You had the option of free EFT from your bank if you were willing to wait a few more days.

Thythe
02-13-2005, 03:19 AM
like LLXC said, never do the instant Neteller transfers. The normal transfers are free.

Caruso329
02-13-2005, 03:21 AM
I know that Pokerroom (I doubt any other sites offer this) will pay your neteller instacash fee for you if you deposit through their website. To get this fee waived, do not use the instacash method on neteller's site, use it on PR's deposit methods page.

pyroponic
02-13-2005, 03:28 AM
I think a lot more sites will do Instacash, including PokerRoom I think Absolute, all the Cryptos, Paradise, probably a few more i'm missing. Correct me if i'm wrong.

captZEEbo1
02-13-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
like LLXC said, never do the instant Neteller transfers. The normal transfers are free.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to try that out.

beernutz
02-13-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I friggen hate neteller. I went to make an account, and they needed me to go to the social security office to get a form that says my social security # is legit. That was over 3 hours wasted in my life. I went to make a deposit into the account, and they don't accept mastercard. So I had to use some bank verification thing. About a week later, it finally showed up in my bank account. I went to go make a deposit into neteller of 750 dollars, and when I did, it said, "transaction of $816.75 (8.9% service charge). Jesus Christ, what kind of fricken outrageous fee is that? This site blows. It's really unfortunate I have to use it, because both my rakeback guys ONLY support neteller. What a friggen nightmare.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone has already addressed your second point, but as to your first your anger is misplaced--blame the Patriot Act, not Neteller. Neteller freakin' rocks, you just didn't do your homework on how to use it cheaply.

Jonny
02-13-2005, 06:29 PM
same thing happened to me. What a joke.

captZEEbo1
02-13-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you saying it would be free to do the:
"Online Check- Deposit funds from your checking account (4-5 Days)" option? Then I could transfer money from neteller to party for free also?

beernutz
02-13-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Online Check- Deposit funds from your checking account (4-5 Days)" option? Then I could transfer money from neteller to party for free also?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly right. I've used Neteller for at least 2 years and have never directly paid a fee.

captZEEbo1
02-13-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly right. I've used Neteller for at least 2 years and have never directly paid a fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmm, guess I'll stop bitching about neteller then /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif