PDA

View Full Version : what's the most profitable site for multitable tournaments?

Postiga
02-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Hi

What's the best site for multi-table tournaments? From what I've heard pokerstars tournaments are tough, and from personal experience party tournaments are quite easy. What are the tournaments like on other sites like prima, paradise, ultimatebet, ladbrokes, etc? I'm looking at the $50 range in particular.
Colm

TheJackal
02-12-2005, 10:16 PM
Most of the field in the lower buyins (up to $20 buyin) on pstars are fairly weak. I have less expierence at the $30-$50 level, and I'd say between 20-30% are good players, but not very many I'd call less than average. I hear the fields on Party are weak, but I have never played on their for any long period of time.

CptMisery
02-12-2005, 10:18 PM
If you can handle the bad beats, the multi's on Pacific are easy money. Half the field is out before the third level.

Postiga
02-12-2005, 10:49 PM
thanks guys. Is pokerstars really not too tough? I think I'll play a couple to see what all the fuss is about anyway.

All I know is the cash games on pacific are the easiest things I've ever seen (if only you could multi-table!). I think it may well end up my final destination for tournaments.

ZBTHorton
02-13-2005, 04:40 AM
I do agree that Party Poker and Pacific might be a LITTLE worse than Stars..but your talking about a very small percentage. The majority of the people in nearly every tournament online are not as good as a 2+2'r who thoughtfully participates in the forum and works on improving their game.