PDA

View Full Version : My Super Sweet 16...

thatpfunk
02-12-2005, 09:02 PM
... might be the greatest show ever. Every episode is great entertainment. Thank you Mtv, thank you.

BottlesOf
02-12-2005, 09:20 PM
It truely is exceptional, shocking TV. I've seen every episode.

DangerGoodson
02-12-2005, 09:31 PM
I swear to god one chick had breast implants at 15/16.

Shilly
02-12-2005, 09:32 PM
Very true, Danger.

Also, I heard that that Hart kid goes to UW. My friend supposedly "saw him." If he winds up in the hospital, it wasn't me.

DangerGoodson
02-12-2005, 09:35 PM
There is alot of kids running around here with popped-collars, homeboy.

Voltron87
02-12-2005, 09:56 PM
I know which episode you're talking about.

That show is truly disturbing.

thatpfunk
02-12-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, I heard that that Hart kid goes to UW. My friend supposedly "saw him." If he winds up in the hospital, it wasn't me.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's 16 dude. Not in college yet.

Popinjay
02-12-2005, 10:07 PM
This show shows why people hate America.

thatpfunk
02-12-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This show shows why people hate America.

[/ QUOTE ]

This show shows why i hate people. Or laugh at them at least.

Alobar
02-12-2005, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
... might be the greatest show ever. Every episode is great entertainment. Thank you Mtv, thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

please elaborate, I am unfamiliar with this show. What is the premise? Is it a reality show?

Sponger15SB
02-12-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

please elaborate, I am unfamiliar with this show. What is the premise? Is it a reality show?

[/ QUOTE ]

rich losers throw extravagent birthday parties and whine the whole time. they say stuff like "after this party, everyone is gonna know who i am"....and then nobody shows up.

The last episode, this girl went to paris to buy her dress....yes...she flew to paris to buy her dress. then when she gets back she sneaks out and goes to santa barbara without telling her mom, and her mom cancels her credit card and she started freaking out about how unfair her life was. then her dad didn't buy her a range rover on her birthday, and she started crying at their dinner, and then was outside talking about how she like hated her family or something...

seriously, funniest show ever.

KungFuSandwich
02-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Some of those parents spend close to a quarter of a million dollars. My family went to a mexican restraunt on my birthday, Im sure MTV would have done a show on it if this show was around on back then.

Those kids have it hard. One girls parents didnt give her her range rover until the day after her birthday. I dont care who you are, thats harsh.

Sponger15SB
02-12-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I swear to god one chick had breast implants at 15/16.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and my girlfriend noticed this right away. I refuse to believe those are her real boobs.

Sponger15SB
02-12-2005, 10:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Those kids have it hard. One girls parents didnt give her her range rover until the day after her birthday. I dont care who you are, thats harsh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where I'm from, kids get their range rovers when they are 15, so they can practice with their permit before they get their license.

But you're right, I felt so sorry for this girl. Life is unfair sometimes /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Alobar
02-12-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rich losers throw extravagent birthday parties and whine the whole time. they say stuff like "after this party, everyone is gonna know who i am"....and then nobody shows up.

The last episode, this girl went to paris to buy her dress....yes...she flew to paris to buy her dress. then when she gets back she sneaks out and goes to santa barbara without telling her mom, and her mom cancels her credit card and she started freaking out about how unfair her life was. then her dad didn't buy her a range rover on her birthday, and she started crying at their dinner, and then was outside talking about how she like hated her family or something...

seriously, funniest show ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, sounds like good TV, is it truly a reality show, or is it like that laguna beach crap?

Sponger15SB
02-12-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

lol, sounds like good TV, is it truly a reality show, or is it like that laguna beach crap?

[/ QUOTE ]

True reality.

Its seriously so nuts you want to punch the TV and turn it off, but you find yourself trapped into making fun of them over and over.

istewart
02-12-2005, 11:34 PM
That half Middle Eastern/half-JAP girl was kind've hot.

"Mom, Dior is CLOSED!"

Ogre
02-13-2005, 12:06 AM
I was thinking about making a post commending that show earlier this week but you beat me to it.

thatpfunk
02-13-2005, 12:22 AM
I was a big fan of Hart's Dad pulling him out of school for the day and fly to Miami beach with him in his private jet to go swimming. Then they went to a bar and had drinks. And then, of coure, he complained about this /images/graemlins/confused.gif

BottlesOf
02-13-2005, 12:29 AM
There are a few hot girls on it, and I feel very dirty saying that about 16 year olds.

Sponger15SB
02-13-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking about making a post commending that show earlier this week but you beat me to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you want ideas for your super sweet 16?

Ogre
02-13-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you want ideas for your super sweet 16?

[/ QUOTE ]

not yet, its comming up in about 4 months though. I hope to have it televised on MTV.

A_C_Slater
02-13-2005, 01:50 AM
All those kids are gonna end up getting killed by Patrick Bateman when they hit their mid 20's. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Die Yuppie Scum!

Skip Brutale
02-13-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can watch it for like 10 minutes before I get too angry. It's these spoiled bratty rich kids getting outlandish parties from their parents who I'm sure give them material gifts rather than emotional ones, and you get to see immature high school kids bitch and moan about whatever they can find at their own party.

I'm deffinately jealous that they were born into such rich families and get to have these types of experiences and opportunities denied the rest of us. The show could be used as evidence by Communists against the perils of Capitalism.

Sponger15SB
02-15-2005, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BUMP!

new episode on tonight at 10:30

phillydilly
02-15-2005, 10:37 PM
other other topics or not, seeing this thread on twoplustwo.com has killed a little piece of me...

...actually i dont know whats worse, this thread, or that i know all about it (damn girlfriend)

BottlesOf
02-15-2005, 11:35 PM
This Natalie girl [censored] rocks.

Sponger15SB
02-16-2005, 12:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
other other topics or not, seeing this thread on twoplustwo.com has killed a little piece of me...

...actually i dont know whats worse, this thread, or that i know all about it (damn girlfriend)

[/ QUOTE ]

You have clearly missed the point of this show.

billyjex
02-16-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have clearly missed the point of this show.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. This show rules. Watching rich kids whine is incredibly entertaining.

I'll be there at 10:30 tonight.

Jman28
02-16-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It truely is exceptional, shocking TV. I've seen every episode.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto