PDA

View Full Version : Great way to start the day...

PITTM
02-12-2005, 05:21 PM
first 5 hands: AA, KK, AJs, TT, AQo and i lost all 5. arghh. is this bad streak gonna end anytime soon?

rj

btspider
02-12-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
first 5 hands: AA, KK, AJs, TT, AQo and i lost all 5. arghh. is this bad streak gonna end anytime soon?

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

no, quit poker now.

PITTM
02-12-2005, 05:27 PM
it was more of a rhetorical question than a "please give me a sarcastic answer" question...

rj

Schizo
02-12-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

There should be a bitch forum.

chesspain
02-12-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it was more of a rhetorical question than a "please give me a sarcastic answer" question...

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

They why didn't you post it in the "No one gives a f*ck anyway" link.

chesspain
02-12-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

There should be a bitch forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's already been called that by Grannie Mae.

PITTM
02-12-2005, 05:37 PM
i think a closer look at the transcripts would reveal that everyone at the time thought i was being more reasonable by far but for some reason ever since everyone has acted like she really punked me or something by being a total douchebag. yea right...

rj

GrannyMae
02-12-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think a closer look at the transcripts would reveal that everyone at the time thought i was being more reasonable by far but for some reason ever since everyone has acted like she really punked me or something by being a total douchebag. yea right...

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think anyone who respects the game of poker or anyone with integrity thought this had anything to do with "punking" anyone. it simply was calling you out for the cheat you are. if that makes me a douchebag, then i am a douchebag.

i will never let up ryan c jordan. your only chance at a break from me is when i die. when that happens, i have a feeling that there will be plenty of people that will gladly take my place.

<font color="red">PITTM

Reged: 04/01/04

i disagree completely...
05/18/04 09:16 PM
Edit Reply Quote

when i first started playing online, my roommate and i would sit next to each other and play at the same table on our laptops. Pacific poker even lets duplicate ip's play. for other sites we would just use dsl/aol and it was VERY effective. i can imagine that since everyone is thinking about it, many are probably doing it.

rj

PITTM

Reged: 04/01/04

Re: even better...
06/21/04 08:31 PM
Edit Reply Quote

i am fully willing to be completely open about this issue since it is a thing of the past. I cheated at the following sites:
-Pacific Poker
-Pokerroom.com
-Paradisepoker.com

i no longer have accounts at any of the above sites and i currently play at partypoker.com/pokerstars.com in a completely ethical manner. If there are more questions, feel free to ask.

rj </font>

also, i noticed that you posted the fact you are playing at pacific again. are you cheating again there, or is that a thing of the past?

PITTM
02-12-2005, 06:06 PM
a) this was over 2 years ago, i have not cheated since, yet you type like i have any control over that? like i should go build a time machine and not cheat.

b) in my post i specifically said that i deposited at pacific, realized the software still sucked and did a withdrawl immediately. i am sooooo shocked you would come to a conclusion before knowing at least like 10% of the facts, that is sooooooooooooooooooooo unlike you right?

rj

GrannyMae
02-12-2005, 06:10 PM
leopard / spots
zebra / stripes

you are still a cheater. i stake my life on it

PITTM
02-12-2005, 06:16 PM
what a fantastic analogy! you must be correct with horrid, factless reasoning, i stand corrected...

rj

GrannyMae
02-12-2005, 06:50 PM
it is not an analogy, it is a cliche that is closer to a metaphor. an analogy would be if i said you were a cockroach or a pygmy chimpanzee.

you are not too bright are you? fits the profile though, so no surprise.

sthief09
02-12-2005, 10:23 PM
does this mean you read the SS forum?

AncientPC
02-20-2005, 04:58 AM
Only to hound PITTM.

PITTM
02-20-2005, 05:09 AM
&lt;-----------hounded