PDA

View Full Version : does anybody know firepay's phone number?

umdpoker
02-12-2005, 02:44 PM
the dumb bastards were supposed to call me yesterday, but have yet to do so. so i need to call them. help?

Mobed
02-12-2005, 02:58 PM
I googled it. Found the number and called it. It's a recording that says something like "we no longer use phones, e-mail only." It then goes on to tell you " if this is a problem for you, please feal free to e-mail suport about it."

Anyone hear anything about Poker Vault? Is it still planed?

umdpoker
02-12-2005, 02:58 PM
btw, i already checked their website for a phone number, and found nothing.

umdpoker
02-12-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
googled it. Found the number and called it. It's a recording that says something like "we no longer use phones, e-mail only." It then goes on to tell you " if this is a problem for you, please feal free to e-mail suport about it."

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf!!!!! what kind of company does not use phones and then also take 2 years to answer emails? motherfuckers! goddamnit i hate living in maryland.

KingMedicine
02-13-2005, 01:41 AM
yes, i had an ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE with FirePay about a year ago. they double charged me on a check and i tried in absolute [censored] vain to get a number to talk to them and never spoke to a person. after about 30 emails and 2 months, they fixed the problem.

OP: good luck.
Firepay: good riddance.

skoal2k4
02-13-2005, 02:04 AM
They only do stuff through email as far as I know.

wonderwes
04-01-2005, 06:48 PM
silly a business would take your money but not have a contact number. I am trying to email their info@firepay.com to get something fixed on my account, and never get a reply. Remind me to only use Neteller from now on.