PDA

View Full Version : poker tracker

sisyphus
02-12-2005, 07:03 AM
i usually play at ladbrokes but there e3xport of hand histories does not work? which site, that has big bet no-limit tables, is most accomodating to the poker tracker software,ie, automatic download of data, data-mining while not playing etc.srry if someone thinks this is posted in wrong forum. i would be very grateful for any responses

iceman5
02-12-2005, 05:29 PM
All Prima and Ladbrokes hand history supprt is down. UB is the only other place I know of with stakes higher than $5/$10 NL.
Their hand history feature isnt great but theres a patch (program) you can get from the pokertracker forum website to automate the downloads better.

MyMindIsGoing
02-12-2005, 05:35 PM
According to the person I contacted it will be back soon (I also wait for my logs...). Seems like they have problems getting the new and improved playcheck to work as it should. Microgaming makes clients for both ladbrokes and primapoker, so my guess is that they share the same servers for playcheck and since one is down the other one will be down to. Some days are even missing for me when I check them, others are complete but not exportable /images/graemlins/frown.gif Man I can't wait to get my stats.

iceman5
02-12-2005, 05:51 PM
I am an affilate at Gaming Club and so I have a very good contact there.
Microgaming bought a whole new program to handle the hand histories. They told me it was up and running a couple days ago, but it still doesnt work as Im sure you know.

Its suppossed to be much better than before, but I guees we wont know until its actually working. I also cant wait to get my histories, but I dont know if all the histories from back to 1/18/05 when it went down, will be available or not. I think not, because the dates on the menu already dont go back that far.

MyMindIsGoing
02-12-2005, 06:31 PM
For me all hands from 1st of February and forward is ok, miss the last days of January I played though. I did notice one thing in playcheck today, I could se hands from the session I was currently playing. It took less than two minutes from it was played until it got to be browsable in playcheck, very nice indeed.

iceman5
02-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Can you tell me the exact way your are getting your histories?

I have been going to "advanced search"
Going to the pull down menu and selecting "last day"
The menu below that one lets you selec which day, so I pick whatever day I want.
Then I click "ok"
Then "export"

Its still not working for me. I get a file that apparently has nothing in it because when I open it in PT, it says 0 hands were loaded and the file has errors.
Are you doing something different?.

I haven tbeen aboe to get a single history since Jan 18th

AZK
02-12-2005, 06:49 PM
I've run into the exact same problem. I sent an email and they said it should be up in a few days.

MyMindIsGoing
02-12-2005, 07:09 PM
I might have been unclear, but what I ment was that i could browse and look at my hands (1st of Feb and forward) inside the pokerclient (witch is better than nothing atleast), but not export them.

If you look inside those exported files you will see an error message. Says something like "An error accured during export.". The export is still down, even though it does seem like it is exporting as it should.

MyMindIsGoing
02-14-2005, 09:13 AM
I just now sucesfully was able to export my stats on prima. However I am not sure they are accurate, one keyhand from yesterday is missing for me and some days still don't have stats.