PDA

View Full Version : Rakeback with Eurobet

GimmeDaWatch
02-12-2005, 12:51 AM
Im having some trouble getting my Eurobet account set up in order to get a rakeback. According to rakeback.com, I need to install it from a "clean" computer with no Party Skins previously installed. I tried to use my roommate's computer, and after several attempts it gave me the "choose user id" prompt, but then I couldnt sign in. After trying a few more times, I got an error screen that said my firewall might be the source of my problems. I have XP on my computer, so its easy to turn the firewall on and off at will, but hes running Win 2000, and I dont know how to do it on his. I then searched the web and found a 2+2 thread about cleaning the reg key off my computer, "UCID" under calculator in regedit, but that no longer seems to work. Any advice? Also, even if I were to ultimately get the account set up on my roommate's computer, would I be able to play two skins at the same time on my computer?

lacky
02-12-2005, 01:40 AM
I can't help with the first part, I haven't set up a new account in a while and things change. But, once you jump through the hoops, having both loaded and runing at the same time is not a problem. The only exception is you cant run pokernow and partypoker at the same time. Pokernow will run with anyother skin, as will party, just not the 2 together.

Steve

GimmeDaWatch
02-12-2005, 03:34 AM
Ya, thanks, I just need some help with a)getting around the registry tag Party puts on your computer or b)getting around the firewall dilemma with a different computer that runs Windows 2K.

Apathy
02-12-2005, 03:46 AM
Try asking around in the internet forum, they usually know these kinds of things.