PDA

View Full Version : Nuttz.com

08-22-2002, 02:15 PM
someone mentioned nuttz.com the other day so i sent them an e-mail saying only "show me the money"

here's their reply received today:

"Your $75.00 is APPROVED!

Congratulations, your account will be credited $75.00 on September 9, 2002

for our Grand Opening.

Conditions and Qualifications:

- you must be 21 years of age or older

- you must begin play on September 9, 2002

- you must play a minimum of 200 ranked hands before making a withdrawal of

the "Free" money and/or winnings

See you there on September 9th.

Mark Balentine

Card Room Manager

www.Nuttz.com (http://www.Nuttz.com)"

now THAT'S a promotion

see you there on the 9th

08-22-2002, 02:42 PM
did you have to d/l the software and create an user account with them first?

08-22-2002, 03:14 PM
i thought i hadn't - i haven't been to the site for months as far as i can remember - but since writing the above i have noticed i have a password for the site, so i guess i must have downloaded it at some stage in the past and maybe they recognised my e-mail address

but having said that, i can't see any reason not to download the pogramme, take the gift, play the games, and, hopefully, win a couple of dollars

a week or two after the "grand opening" will tell us whether or not we should continue to play there

08-22-2002, 06:11 PM
i've just discovered it's a no-download poker site

there is a nice photo of their Korean(?) live hostesses on the home-page

they take paypal and visa

and it's a "thawte authentic site" (from www.thawte.com (http://www.thawte.com): "Being able to tell at a glance whether we could trust someone would make all our relationships better. Especially in business and especially on the Internet. With an inexpensive Thawte digital certificate on your website, your customers can tell in an instant they can trust you.")

08-23-2002, 02:01 AM
I'm in and hopefully I'm not too late.

08-23-2002, 12:27 PM
I got the confirmation email. This place rules if it really comes through come 9/9.

08-23-2002, 12:35 PM