PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, poker content kinda

mmbt0ne
02-11-2005, 09:47 PM
But most of the pwntown residents post here, and I didn't know where else to put it. Also, I'm just incredibly satisfied with myself right now for making something that works. And yeah, it shifts. Blow me.

http://www.f2f2s.com/images/congratulations.gif

Get it here. (http://www.f2f2s.com/images/congratulations.gif)

astroglide
02-12-2005, 03:40 PM
do they have to be the same number of pixels or something to work? i haven't tried yet but i was going to make my own.

wacki
02-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Good job, what did you use to make it?

Btw, are you a paintballer? I'm thinking about getting a autococker. My buddy has a used cocker w/ nitro tank he is willing to sell me for 400. I used to be an automag fan but I've been told they are going out of business and have fallen behind the times technology wise. Is this true?

mmbt0ne
02-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Good question about pixel size, I have no clue. I used the same number in mine, and did it with a mix of Photoshop to make the acutal gifs, and Ulead GIF Animator 5 to animate it. I had never used it before, but it's pretty easy to do.

As for random paintball question:
Yeah, I played pretty hardcore for a while. Mags still have their followers, but really aren't anything special anymore. They tried to compete with some of the newer markers when they came out with the RT, but that was just a disaster, and the eMag is way too expensive for what it is.

It really depends on what you want to use it for. A cocker is a good gun (assuming its just a standard mechanical) but can be a decent amount of work to maintain. That was one of the big selling points on mags was how easy they were to take care of. If you take the time to learn how to time the cocker, and never, ever touch the settings except velocity when nothing's wrong, you'll be in good shape.

I can't really tell you if it's a good deal of now without knowing more about the setup, but it probably isn't. Paintball prices have plumetted in the past year or so, and everybody is losing a lot of money when they resell their guns. I sold off a couple of my guns a the beginning of last summer. My ANS GenX3 cocker sold with some other stuff for about $400, which was lucky, and I got rid of my Angel 2k3 lcd (which is still the most beautiful gun I think) for $600. I doubt I could get anything near that now.

Find out about the front reg, the 3way and what kind of trigger frame it is. Also, what size tank, what brand, and how long until it has to get re-hydro'd.

SomethingClever
02-12-2005, 04:45 PM
That is pwntastic.

Thanks.

BusterStacks
02-12-2005, 04:47 PM
I want someone to make one of a huge column of fire descending upon the table and setting the cards on fire. Can someone do this pls? kthx