PDA

View Full Version : ALL GRANNY CHIP BELONG TO DER*BOT *NM*

08-21-2002, 07:42 PM

08-21-2002, 08:02 PM
DER GOT ME!!!

08-21-2002, 08:31 PM
Sorry to hear all Granny's chips have been assimilated into botland. I was actually hoping to hear a report akin to Jimbos "free lunch" and cashout curse post.

I for one don't worry about the cashout curse at all. I have yet to win enough on-line to cash out anywhere.(I can hold my own at Live low-limit stud games though).

I am obviously a low limit type, have only been playing hold'em fer about 9 mnths and I hope my LL antics don't offend any of you seasoned players. My story is this: I get my free $25.00 deposit for opening an acct at the small start-up site that I posted about earlier. (this is not an add) About 10:00 pm (eastern) last night I look to see some some people actually playing there. There were 8 people at the 1/2 table, so I join. Now these are real people no bots, I know 2 of the players very well from my "regular" site (dynamite) everyone is there with there 25.00 free. The player to my right (who I know)gets aces like 3 times and they hold up twice, he wins a few more and his stack is like 75.00. I raise with AJs late, nothing from the flop or turn and fold to a raise. A few hands later I get KK - UTG, As I'm ramin and jamin the turn I get a sudden flash of the suckout hands I was playing on Propoker the other night and posted about, (poker karma in action LOL)this time it was me who screamed when my opponant hit his straight to knock out my unimproved kings.

My new favorite quote: What the river give'th, the river taketh away !!

A few more hands like A10s late and kq missed and my 25.00 was gone but not forgotten.

hmmm, next time...

Bill

08-22-2002, 03:58 AM
BTW,

I alsao opend an account there. Sooooo slooooowwwww software...., and a bit buggy to. There are a few players with nice stacks, up to.... 500 000$ at a 0.5/1 HE table. Well, it turns out he only has $50... Now that inspires confidence...

Gatlif