PDA

View Full Version : my avatar

LALDAAS
02-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Can anyone see my avatar? It was kirsten dunst from a FHM spread she did. I guess I should consider my self lucky not to be banned. I didnt think it was offensive.

jakethebake
02-11-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone see my avatar? It was kirsten dunst from a FHM spread she did. I guess I should consider my self lucky not to be banned. I didnt think it was offensive.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not offensive. Not attractive, but not offensive.

eric5148
02-11-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it better.

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-11-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed.

Edge34
02-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Not attractive?

I must be in the minority that is straight males on this forum. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

To each their own I guess.

namknils
02-11-2005, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with not offensive. But she is VERY attractive.

Slacker13
02-11-2005, 07:09 PM
warning, contains nudity.
web page (http://gorillamask.net/dunst7.jpg)

LALDAAS
02-11-2005, 11:05 PM
I am sorry guys I agree with you most times but Kirsten makes me drool over my self.

StevieG
02-13-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am sorry guys I agree with you most times but Kirsten makes me drool over my self.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really a big Kirsten Dunst fan, but that photo is great.
Caused me to a do a double take. Or in the Firefox world, right click, o, ctrl-t, ctrl-v. Suprised to see it was her.