PDA

View Full Version : Cheating and hand histories on PartyPoker

08-20-2002, 01:13 PM
In the last two days I have caught 3 different team games on Party Poker and reported all of them. Everytime customer service says they will look into it and get back to me, but they never do. Do I not have a right to know if I have been cheated out of my money? As well I requested a hand history 5 times, each time it said it was sent to my e-mail but they never came. What is up with this site? Do they not care about thier players? I cashed out and am taking my money to another site. Has anyone eles experienced this or is it just me they seem to hate.

Tony

08-20-2002, 02:25 PM
This is probly what you heard. Half of them dont even speak english.

Support: Hi dank you fa cadding paaty pokerr how caan id help.

Player: Yes I would like to report possible collusion I witnessed on your site.

Support: Colusion?

Player: Yes I saw two players teaming and colluding with one another.

Support: Whattt is collusion sir.

Player: CLICK!

08-20-2002, 02:43 PM
Tony,

I play often on Party Poker as well. Would you mind sharing what situations arose that caused you concern. Also what limits as I would like to know if I should be wary of this as well. I have been playing 3/6 Omaha8 and 5/10 or 15/30 Holdem and want to be confident everything is square.

Jimbo

08-20-2002, 02:57 PM
The request hand history service at partypoker has always been spotty. I think for some reason the hand history thing wasn't working yesterday as I wasn't getting any emails either. I think this is one area partypoker can improve on -- to have speedy hand history emails like pokerstars and truepoker.

08-20-2002, 05:27 PM
How about some details? Who were the teams? What limits? What did support say? without details like that, there's not much reason to credit your complaint. I play at partypoker every day & have never had a bad experience there.

08-21-2002, 08:13 PM
I've also had a problem receiving hand histories. But, I can't say I've seen or felt anything fishy there. It's my favorite site to play. I, too, would like to hear specifics of this so- called cheating. Thanks