PDA

View Full Version : Rackback agreement

albin
02-11-2005, 12:08 PM
Hello people!
I sent an email to party poker last night and requested to start a new rakeback site. Today I received this email from them:

“Kindly note that this kind of offers and not acceptable as per the Affiliate Agreement. We suggest you not to promote rake back as it is Against the polices. We request you to visit the link below to know more About the terms & conditions of the Affiliate program.”

At first I was a bit shocked but read thru the agreement and saw that any rackback site would break it. So what about all rakeback sites that operating for the moment, are the under the Affiliate Agreement? Or is there another agreement for rackback sites? Is there a legal way to go around Affiliate Agreement?

I going to write party back in the next couple of days and would be grateful for any advice I can get.

Tk79
02-11-2005, 12:22 PM
Some places give back party poker gift cards as that is in compliance with the agreement with party. I believe they are just as good as cash but I dont know. I just posted a question about this same thing.

Radio
02-11-2005, 12:32 PM
LOL rakeback is not an offical deal!! Its an illegal wink wink behind partys back deal! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

adamstewart
02-11-2005, 01:32 PM
I suggest you stop contacting Party regarding this matter.

captZEEbo1
02-11-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL rakeback is not an offical deal!! Its an illegal wink wink behind partys back deal! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I was never under this impression.

rusty JEDI
02-11-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Some places give back party poker gift cards as that is in compliance with the agreement with party. I believe they are just as good as cash but I dont know. I just posted a question about this same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Policy has changed so now this is acceptable to give out gifts like this, but it is still not acceptable to advertise rakeback.

An example of this can be seen at a legit site like bonuswhores that recently took down mention of the rakeback. I assume they would still legally offer it, just not legally be allowed to promote it.

Any site openly promoting a party rakeback is definitely not within party's rules. Remember that party can end the agreement on any affiliate not within the rules.

rJ

iMsoLucky0
02-11-2005, 03:14 PM
Man, I would love to get a rack back, as opposed to just 20%+ of my rake. That'd be awesome.