PDA

View Full Version : Best method forBonus whoring / rakeback

B00T
02-11-2005, 11:56 AM
OK thinking out loud for a second...need some help

What is the maximum way to clear a bonus and getting rakeback for excess tables...

Suppose the following:
playing 6 tables at once
2 tabling 5/10 6 max
4 tabling 2/4 full

I have about 700 raked hands to play to finish my Empire bonus and have a rakeback at the other sites. I am pretty sure time will not be an issue so I do not have to play 4 empire tables in order to clear the bonus.

Which tables do I play on Empire to clear the bonus and which do I use to maximize rakeback. At 6 max your rake per hand is higher and the 6 max may not have as many raked hands but more raked hands per hour I guess.

Do I clear the Empire raked hands bonus at 2/4 full and save the 6max for the rakeback skin?

I am just trying to determine the most efficient way to finish the bonus ASAP while maximizing rakeback and then going back to normal with just a rakeback.

morgant
02-11-2005, 12:05 PM
i would think 5/10 on a rakeback skin, and 2/4 on empire to clear the bonus would be the optimal way.

FYI, eurobet doesnt deduct bonus dollars from MGR, now to get them to offer reloads /images/graemlins/blush.gif

kendal14
02-11-2005, 06:14 PM
I find clearing a bonus much quicker at 3/6 than at 2/4. Hands get raked at a much higher %. This is my normal game right now anyway, so clearing a bonus does not change me play.