PDA

View Full Version : New technology/talking bots on propoker

08-19-2002, 01:29 PM
This is not a joke. Im not a net kook, or conspiracy theorist. On Propoker I downloaded my $75 and got the double bonus, $175, total. Ran my account up to $416. Then, last Wednesday morning sitting in a 3-6 game lost $300 in two hours. Thats 50 big bets in 2 hours. Even stranger was the fact that I was dealt AA 4 times, KK twice, Ak 6 times, and AQ 4 times, in this two hour period.

Anyhow, after taking this beating I stopped playing, Then later Wednesday night desided to play again. This was like 12 hours later. Went back on and 3 or 4 of the same players were still at the table.

This irrated me and I started cursing everyone out hard core. I mean I ripped everyplayer a new asshole for at least 30 minutes straight, and no one responded. However after about 30 minutes of my tyraid, one player spoke up, then another, then another, then another, and there reply was that players come to this site to play and not to chat.

Well, if thats the case why did it take them 30 damn minutes to say something. It seems like some of the owners or software people were monitoring my game and it took them 30 minutes to realize what I was doing, then after they realized this, they put themselves in place of the bots so they could type and deny the fact they were bots.

If you people think I'm crazy I'll understand, but this is a true story.

Ryan

08-19-2002, 02:35 PM
That site is not right. If the other players are not bots they must be foreign speaking players who are typing responses from a script.

I had a similar losing experience there while being dealt premium cards. I had AA, KK, AA, and QQ dealt in less than two rotations and lost all after raising each preflop. AA and KK on back to back hands beaten.

I know, it couldv'e happened anywhere but when you combine that with the other things about the site it just has a really bad odor to it all.

08-19-2002, 07:15 PM
All i have to say is that ur probably a long term fish and you should stop posting these stupid posts. If you think online games are a scam then stop playing other wise you can shut the fuck up.

-MJ

08-19-2002, 07:40 PM
I don't think you're crazy - just stupid.

08-19-2002, 07:55 PM
Hey idiot he was talking about pro poker.com nto all poker maybe if you shut yoru mouth and tried it you would see what everyoen is talking about!

08-20-2002, 02:52 AM
the scariest thing, which most seem to overlook, is the simple fact that i cannot EVER REACLL reading a single post from a REAL player about this site that said:

"you guys are nuts, i play there all the time, and it is fine."

we get enough site defenders here (shill and non-shill) that i would think we would have seen several posts like this if it was on the square..

too spooky for Granny

08-20-2002, 05:59 AM
I did something similar awhile back. It was after hearing rumors that they had bots so I deposited $25 for the free $75 and sat down and played $.50/$1 to get my 5 hours in so I can cashout my $75. I noticed many of the strange things that many people have already mentioned. So, I asked if anyone at the table was real. One person responded after 5 about minutes. He vehenemently defended the fact that everyone at the table was just cautious and didn't feel like chatting. We argued back and forth for awhile and I shamelessly told him I played at other sites where 60% of the people routinely saw the flop and he could get a 25% deposit bonus (hoping for a referral bonus myself.) No dice, he wasn't interested. He had never played at another site and didn't want to.

After about 20 minutes of this another person at the table spoke up and I had a VERY similar debate w/the new defendant while the old one mysteriously shut up. 10 minutes or so later a new person told me to "shut up jek, we're all real people." About 10 minutes after that, someone else said "we're all real people." I got the impression at the time that there was someone in a Korean security room logging into different bot's screen names and chatting for them.

At this point I decided to just drop it and play out my 5 hours in silence. The end result for any who care: I lost $15 of my $25 buy-in and my date to get the $75 is 9/28. I'll be pleasantly surprised if they let me have it.

Once a jek, always a jek.

08-20-2002, 06:31 AM
I was thinking of douing the same thing: buy in, play super tight for 5 hours and wait 2 months.

Could you please tell us if you can cash out after 28/9 ?

If you can cash out, it seems a good bet to try...

Gatlif

08-20-2002, 03:03 PM
U HAVE TO WAIT 60 DAYS TO CASHOUT EITHER YORU INITIAL BUY IN OR THE BONUS ITS ON THE SITE!