PDA

View Full Version : And one more thing

08-19-2002, 02:59 AM
The info mentioned about pro poker with the bots is proof enough that this kind of thing could happen on any other site. Now I am real worried about the integrity of others. When you look at the player numbers on paradise it can only make you wonder if they are doing the same thing. And if they are -jesus christ himself im sure hopes its not as obvious as the bots on Pro poker.

Laterz

08-19-2002, 11:19 AM
I doubt very much that a site like Paradise would risk their reputation by using bots. IMO they already have 50% of the online market. Risking that kind of market share makes no sense. New sites may try using bots and if a site came clean about their bot usage strategy and identified the bots, there is probably some poker players that might even want to try their skills against the bots.

The other factor to consider, is can someone build a bot to play in these rooms without any support from the poker room operator? And horror of horrors a room full of colluding bots?

IMO, the answer is yes to both questions but I also believe that the successful online poker rooms are already watching for such abuse.