PDA

View Full Version : And Tilt finally hits the depths of terrible dialogue...

teddyFBI
02-11-2005, 04:48 AM
After posting a while back about how incredibly bad the original Tilt promos made this show look (i.e. how does that fit my betting pattern), I was just about ready to eat my words, b/c I actually somewhat enjoyed the first few episodes.....until tonight, which included some of the worst lines I've ever, EVER, seen recited on television:

Take your pick:

1. "Do you have plump breasts full of mother's milk?" >"no" > "Then stop trying to be a wet nurse."

2. "Next time I see your face, it better be through the window of a departing airplane"

3. Guy literally squeezes the bad guy's balls to get information, then reaches in his pocket for the cash >> "what are you doing??" >> "taking back my money...with interest" haha, god that was terrible.

Unintentional comedy score of 11 / 10.

krazyace5
02-11-2005, 04:56 AM
I like it better every episode.

The first line was the worst imo.

Line 2 seems standard movie dialogue.

Line 3 was great, I was lol at that one.

Russ McGinley
02-11-2005, 04:57 AM
The line about the interest was really lame. The writers didn't need it at all as it was obvious what Nickel was doing (taking the guy's money). Unfortunately it appears as though the writers feel the need to bash in our heads with dialogue for every little action.

IronDragon1
02-11-2005, 05:01 AM
When this thread dies I can't wait to up against it like Balboa and Creed at the end of three.

detroitplayer
02-11-2005, 12:41 PM
*Matador scoops $30,000 from Lee Nichol*

Rail Bird: "I thought you stopped giving free lessons"

Matador: "he paid for that one. *smirk*"

*entire table laughs in unison*