PDA

View Full Version : Do Absolute Bonus dollars have a firm 60-day expiry date?

teddyFBI
02-11-2005, 03:52 AM
I've got a ton of uncleared bonus dollars there.

Their policy says they expire if uncleared in 60 days, but I vaguley remember reading in a post here a little while ago that the expiry date for your ENTIRE balance of bonus dollars gets bumped back 60 days if you just play enough hands (100) to clear one increment ($10) in bonus dollars...anyone know for sure?

AncientPC
02-11-2005, 03:57 AM
Dunno, a bunch of my bonuses expired after a while.

gonzo787
02-11-2005, 04:26 AM
That is correct. Clear $10 every 59 days and you will be fine.

trentcroad
02-11-2005, 04:27 AM
Thanks for posting that.
Ive got a heap pending there!

teddyFBI
02-11-2005, 09:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the reply. I hope you're right, since I just emailed Absolute support about this and they told me the opposite; i.e. any amount to released within 60 days of being awarded expires, irrespective of whether you have released any partial increments.

UncleDuke
02-11-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

Thanks for the reply. I hope you're right, since I just emailed Absolute support about this and they told me the opposite; i.e. any amount to released within 60 days of being awarded expires, irrespective of whether you have released any partial increments.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's been my experience too. I haven't deposited at all in over 60 days, but I clear some now and then, and my whole bonus balance is still there. I don't know if this is intentional or if they just have yet another bug in their software that they either don't know about or won't admit to. Based on the responses I've gotten from support there, stupidity and indiference are about equally likely -- a couple weeks ago they denied I played any hands (I contacted them because hand history request wasn't working right) on a given day, despite the fact that my balance correctly reflected the results of the games I played and $10 of bonus was correctly cleared and shown on the account history for that day.

It's possible (and reasonable, IMO) that they intentionally don't remove the old bonus $ from people who still play there sometimes. It makes sense since they effectively have a bottomless bonus anyway given how often they have reloads.

pyroponic
02-11-2005, 06:08 PM
Where can you find out about their bi-weekly 15% reload bonuses? Usually I get an e-mail but they're never posted anywhere and I don't want to miss them.

Shoe
02-11-2005, 08:18 PM
is absolute a pokerroom skin?

kdog
02-11-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
s absolute a pokerroom skin?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they are a stand alone site.

Shoe
02-11-2005, 09:19 PM
ok thanks, i thought maybe they were since I couldn't find them on pokerpulse.com