PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Listen to Launch Cast?

Drac
02-11-2005, 02:48 AM
I listen all the time at work, have the free version with crappy sound/crappy ads/lots of buffering issues. Anybody else listen to this? Anybody pay for the better version and is it worth it? I think it's great to have while plugging away at work as I get sick of the radio garbage but I never listen while playing poker online as I'm concerned about it slowing stuff down.

Randy_Refeld
02-11-2005, 04:37 AM
I listen while playing poker, it isn't a problem. One of the owners of the prop agency I work for swears that the pay version is the best money he has spent.

RR

SuitedSixes
02-11-2005, 05:17 AM
Yeah, I pay for it, and it's the nuts. No commercials, high quality. A co-worker has Cirius that she listens to, which is 5 times as expensive and not nearly as good. I like lots of kinds of music, so I can program the moods to play only what I'm in the mood for, or I can listen to "My Station" which plays a mixture of everything I like +20% new stuff. It is true, the longer you listen the better it gets because it learns what you like.

IsaacW
02-11-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I pay for it, and it's the nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]
Easily the best money I ever spent on listening to music. Quality is great and it follows me anywwhere I'm on a computer.