PDA

View Full Version : Udate:7 Making a living playing poker...

08-18-2002, 08:50 PM
Magus:I was playing 2-4 at pokerroom eating a donut, when I had a restroom break. I hurried as it was a good game with psas5 raising with crap, also the girl in the blue top was looking great. When i came back the game had died, no one was there AND my donut was gone! Can you help

pooppoop: Next time youre in a good game put on youre dacapather. As to the donut i have no explanation. I guess its a tale you can tell youre grandkids around a fire on a camping trip.

gibson:How do you manage to play in so many rooms at once? I tried it myself at wsex and poker.com as i was watching prehistoric beasts on the discovery channel. Sigh not a good experiment in 20 minutes I had gone all-in 3 times people were writting zzzzz on both my games AND to top it all of I missed the part when the giant whale almost got the Martherium. HELP!

pooppoop:Get 2 monitors and a couple of mirrors. Place the mirrors alongside the tv so when youre watching tv youre seeing youre monitors as well!

A friend of a 2nd cousin who played with a guy in Reno who heard from a girl in colorodo who received an IM from someone from seattle: Seen youre game kid. Give it up now before we break youre little heart and bust you a couple of times. Poker isnt meant to be pretty kid. Save the heartache AND youre bankroll and quit now.

pooppoop: Last year(my 1st playing this silly game) I made 2,300. This year 5,200 so far. How in the name of Jesus am I going to go bust! I spend 95% of the time at .50-1.00 and .25-50 and ive played the .05-.10 at planet, there is no way in #ell im going bust!

thedragon:I saw janine and nikki tyler in "Trailor trash nurses 28" In the most wonderfull position ever. Wonder if you have the tape. Can you please download it into IMESH and be available on monday at 2:45 am so I can download it from you. That would be kwel!

pooppoop: sure consider it done my friend, not a problem.

quietlike:I was playing at pokerpro and saw you playing. My question is why do you play there heard there all bots and the next time someone has a conversation there will be the first

pooppoop: in one word BONUS! Thanks bobcards for the refferal bonus!

mobydeesh:I know you play aton online. Can you tell me how many online romances have you been involved in.

pooppoop: I wish I could moby but there long detailed stories and i dont have time for em here, maybe in another post.

gamboolman:How do you feel about those freerolls at partypoker and pokerroom were they only pay 1st place.

pooppoop: A complete waste of time they should pay at least the top 3. i have played each one time and wasted 3 hours for nothing. Luckly I was playing a couple of other games so my time was not a complete waste.

lastchance:Im 11 and i want to thank you for bringing a me a huge laugh dude. I and my sister were watching my dad(rabbit67) playing online poker. he was explaining the game to us. Suddenly dad gets all exited he shows points to the screen and shows us AA. He gets all giddy and tells exclaims"Watch this kids im going to show you how to play aces"

There are 3 callers and he has position and raises, everyone calls. 25T flops and the 3 check to my dad. "Look kids if i bet theyre going to fold so im going to slow play my set"

Turn 3 guy on first bets and gets 2 calls. Dad raises then the 3 call him.

River A 1st guy bets and the middle 2 fold " I've got him kids" So he procedes to raise. 1st raises and dad caps it.

At showdown dad loses his trip A's to 1st bases straight.

You should have seen the look on my dads face. He yelled" I cant i lost to this crap!"to this day he cant live it down. We all make fun at my dad that he lost to poop. thank you pooppoop.

pooppoop: hehe

08-18-2002, 09:17 PM
I saw janine and nikki tyler in "Trailor trash nurses 28"

are these young ladies friends of yours poopoop?? why would dragon ask you to post the footage? Is this some sort of medical documentary? Granny is a bit confused.

it's so nice to see that you have some new lady-friends, and Nurses too!!

Mom must be VERY proud.