PDA

View Full Version : $109 Party @ 1900ET Final Table

Lloyd
02-10-2005, 11:30 PM
If you want to come see how a short stack plays at a final table, come on by. But hurry or I might be gone!

Lloyd
02-10-2005, 11:52 PM
Doubled up a few times and am currently in 3rd with 8 left.

DonButtons
02-11-2005, 12:16 AM
gl man, right as Im typing this your KJ beats phish's aj, take it down.

Lloyd
02-11-2005, 12:18 AM
Down to the final three:

Black_Nines5 122768
ComeOnPhish 98512
Magic_Pig (me) 48720

Lloyd
02-11-2005, 12:50 AM
I'm out in third. Tough battle at the end. I wound up pushing in the SB w/64s hoping to steal but figuring I'd at least have 2 live cards. Big stack called w/A6 and knocked me out.

Thanks for coming by Bads, King, and the rest.

JeffM
02-11-2005, 01:00 AM
Hey Lloyd/Magic_Pig....I am Black_Nines5 from this tourney and I went on to win. I came to 2+2 after the tourney and saw that you had posted and wanted to put in my two cents....I must say that you played a very impressive short stack and hung in there nicely. I was just able to get the luck at the right time. It was nice playing with you and nice tourney.....i'm sure you go deep in those often.

Jeff

Lloyd
02-11-2005, 01:28 AM
Cool. Well I'm glad you won (if I didn't) and welcome to 2+2.

KingMedicine
02-11-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nice work lloyd. you fought from the small stack during the final 3 a lot longer than i probably would have made it. that was a great battle by all 3 of you.

blk9s, very happy to hear you took it down after pig didnt - didnt know your were a trout.
if you couldnt tell from my chat during the sweat, i f-in hate that phish guy with a passion.

Lloyd
02-11-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nice work lloyd. you fought from the small stack during the final 3 a lot longer than i probably would have made it. that was a great battle by all 3 of you.

blk9s, very happy to hear you took it down after pig didnt - didnt know your were a trout.
if you couldnt tell from my chat during the sweat, i f-in hate that phish guy with a passion.

[/ QUOTE ]
Regarding phish, he's certainly a good player and very successful at SNGs. But he really upset me in this tourney. On at least two occasions he told a couple of his "fans" what he was holding and they chimed in with their recommendation - both times he followed their advice. It's one thing for railbirds to chime in with advice, it's another when you actually offer up what you're holding when they ask.

That's against the rules and Party has suspended his chat and informed him of the violation.

KingMedicine
02-11-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's against the rules and Party has suspended his chat and informed him of the violation.

[/ QUOTE ]

hah, did pig rat on phish?
thats awesome.
yea, he is a great player and i respect his game plenty, i just hate all his childish banter, but it does seem to serve him rather well.