PDA

View Full Version : Party's sit and go blind structure...

snowbank
02-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Is it just me or is it a crapshoot when it gets down to 4-5 players because of the extremely high blinds. When it's down to 3 the blinds r like 1/3 of your stack. Anywhere to play these where the structure is better, that has rakeback?

AtticusFinch
02-10-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me or is it a crapshoot when it gets down to 4-5 players because of the extremely high blinds. When it's down to 3 the blinds r like 1/3 of your stack. Anywhere to play these where the structure is better, that has rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]

UB's structure is "better," and has rakeback available, I'm told.

Most players agree that PPs structure adds more luck to the game, but good players still have a better HR there despite this because the tourneys are shorter, and the player pool fishier.

The best structure, software, and customer service can all be found at Stars. However, their competition is some of the toughest, and they have no rakeback.

So prioritize.

jaydoggie
02-10-2005, 09:35 PM
stars doesnt offer rake back but atleast they have the occassional deposit bonus, which is usually close to the rake atleast in the short term.

best structure, and customer service. best interface, and the personalized player icons makes it much easier to remember opponents. but they have 9 player games so the payout isnt as good. at the lowest of levles theres still plenty of fish. i havent even dabbled in the 20s or higher yet though.

AtticusFinch
02-10-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
stars doesnt offer rake back but atleast they have the occassional deposit bonus, which is usually close to the rake atleast in the short term.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps if you're playing very low limits, but at the 33s and up it doesn't come anywhere near.

[ QUOTE ]

best structure, and customer service. best interface, and the personalized player icons makes it much easier to remember opponents.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. By FAR the best, in fact.

[ QUOTE ]

but they have 9 player games so the payout isnt as good. at the lowest of levles theres still plenty of fish. i havent even dabbled in the 20s or higher yet though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still manage a higher ROI at Stars than Party despite the 9-player tables, but a lower HR.

There are still plenty of fish at all the levels I've played (up to 55s), and Stars fish are about as bad as fish anywhere else, although they tend more toward weak/tight than crazy nutjobs. There is just a much higher percentage of competent players, though, so the games are tougher, but also more fun, IMO.