PDA

View Full Version : Free Starter $

Dave H.
02-10-2005, 05:57 PM
I know that Paradise and Pacific both sent me an email about a week after signup telling me that they would give me free $ (WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS) if I signed up for a real account. The amount was very small, but it WAS free. Can anyone tell me of any other sites where they do this?

Thank you in advance!

CountDuckula
02-10-2005, 05:58 PM
I know Royal Vegas and other Prima sites will do this; I'd check out bonuswhores.com for other possibilities.

-Mike

richrf
02-10-2005, 06:01 PM
By scouring the net, I found many sites that do this. In total, I received over $200, without having to deposit any of my own money. Paradise, was actually the smallest. Actual amounts per site ranged from $10 to $75 free and clear.

AngryCola
02-10-2005, 06:03 PM
Hi Dave!

It has been a long time.

You can't still really need these small bonuses, can you?

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CountDuckula
02-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Where did you find a $75 offer?

-Mike

Dave H.
02-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Hi AC!...yeah, I enjoyed building up from nothing...challenging to me for some strange reason!

Been doing fine at the .25/.50 tables now and am looking forward to the next level. Yours and GM's advice/help has been invaluable!

I work the nanonanolimits when I just have a few minutes to play and I don't want to risk much. Plus it's a way for me to learn to play shorthanded (where I currently stink!). So those are the basic reasons for my question.

Thanx again!

dlk9s
02-10-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.instantbankroll.com gives $75 free for a new account on Party, with a 500 raked hand requirement to cash out. At the 500 hand mark, you also get an extra $25.

It is a site run by Poker Source Online, which advertises on 2+2.

The only "catch" (if you would call it that) is that because of the high demand, Instant Bankroll limits the signups to 35 per day, with the count resetting at midnight PST. Thus, people often have to be up in the wee hours of the morning to get in on the deal.

I didn't do this because I already had a Party account when it started up, but I have heard nothing but good things.

AngryCola
02-10-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi AC!...yeah, I enjoyed building up from nothing...challenging to me for some strange reason!

Been doing fine at the .25/.50 tables now and am looking forward to the next level. Yours and GM's advice/help has been invaluable!

I work the nanonanolimits when I just have a few minutes to play and I don't want to risk much. Plus it's a way for me to learn to play shorthanded (where I currently stink!). So those are the basic reasons for my question.

Thanx again!

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem.

If you need any advice from gm, others, or myself, post in the beginners forum.

The threads here get moved around so fast that it's hard to catch stuff.

See ya around the forums. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

HRFats
02-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Rich - is there any chance we could get you to list the sites and amounts? I figure I could also scour the net but seems like the wheel has already been invented here. What do you say??

didymus
02-10-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.instantbankroll.com gives $75 free for a new account on Party, with a 500 raked hand requirement to cash out. At the 500 hand mark, you also get an extra $25.

It is a site run by Poker Source Online, which advertises on 2+2.

The only "catch" (if you would call it that) is that because of the high demand, Instant Bankroll limits the signups to 35 per day, with the count resetting at midnight PST. Thus, people often have to be up in the wee hours of the morning to get in on the deal.

I didn't do this because I already had a Party account when it started up, but I have heard nothing but good things.

[/ QUOTE ]
I did this recently, its a good deal for sure..

scotty34
02-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Interpoker sent me an email about a week after I signed up because I hadn't yet made a deposit, and they wanted me to play there. The deal was I had to make a deposit (any amount over $20) and be dealt cards for one hand in a real money game and they would credit my account with $20 within 24 hours. Did it, got the bonus, no problems

Lurker4
02-10-2005, 07:24 PM
richrf could also add to this, but here is a list I've made of free $, no deposit offers I've seen. Some of these might not be in effect anymore; I haven't checked up on many of them in awhile. I've personally done only two of these offers, back when I was just getting started playing online poker. Hope this helps

free money for online poker (without deposit):
$50 free at PartyPoker (twoplustwo.com Classifieds)
OR $75 free + $25 free after 250 raked hands (instantbankroll.com) at PartyPoker
OR $75 free (freepokerfunds.com) at PartyPoker
$20 free at Pacific Poker (have to open a new money account, then wait between a week to a month for money to show up)
$15 free at Gaming Club (Prima) (don't have this currently running, but I think there are websites that will give you $15 or $20 free w/o deposit if you signup through them
$10 free at Royal Vegas Poker (Prima)
$10 free at 7Sultans Poker (Prima)
$10 free at Crazy Vegas Poker (Prima)
$10 free at Colosseum Poker (Prima)
$10 free at Tropics Poker
$10 free at Hollywood Poker
$2 free at Paradise Poker (have to open a new money account, then wait for money to show up)

total: up to $197 free

scotty34
02-10-2005, 07:41 PM
with Interpoker you do have to make a deposit, but you don't have to actually play with it to get the free $20. You will have to post one big blind though, so we'll call it $19 free. Add that to your list for $216 free