PDA

View Full Version : What to do with my first TEC on UB

wegs the wegs
02-10-2005, 05:31 PM
I just won a Tournament Entry Chip from a Sit-n-Go on UB. Not really sure why I played it, just wanted to try something new. It was a pretty soft game. Anyways...

I know they are non-transferable and all that. My question is what type of tournament would be right for me? They have Aruba, WSOP, and other WPT satellites. Plus simple 17k gaurantees. My biggest online tournament experience was a 30+3 where I fell a few players from the money. I have played several 10+1 and 20+2 and have cashed in several but only one final table.

Any suggestions on what I should play?

Potowame
02-10-2005, 05:34 PM
If I was you ,I would play the 17k Gar. , The Super Sats. are pretty tough and usually pays only top 2-4 with 1 or 2 trips.

Beavis68
02-10-2005, 07:08 PM
I did the same thing, I was drunk one night, and busted out of about 5-6 cash SnGs in a row, decided to play a ten, clicked a TEC SnG by accident.

Played with the guy that took second in the Stone Cold Nuts tourney that year too. I won it.

The advice I was given that sounds good is, play a cash MTT, if you can cash in it, you can buy into a Sat or if you do really well, just buy into what ever tourney.