PDA

View Full Version : Looking for partial backers for upcoming WSOP circuit even in SD

sdplayerb
02-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Hello,

I am looking for backers for up to 40% of my action for the $1000+60 at Harrah’s Rincon San Diego for the WSOP circuit event on Thursday, Feb 24.. I live in San Diego, so I don’t have to worry about travel like many of my competitors will.

I am selling pieces at 75% (actually a little higher per rounding), and want to sell in 10% increments (will listen to offers at 5%). 10% would be $140.

I post here quite often, if you like what you’ve read from me, please consider it.
I also had numerous cashes last year, in particular when playing in San Diego (I can show results on poker pages by request).

Additionally, if I do cash, you will have the opportunity to get more than the money from this event.
The top 100 point getters in the WSOP circuit play in a $2 million freeroll at the end. So if I qualify you will own a piece of me in that. For example I get 200 points here, you would own 20 of my points if you had 10% of me. Let’s say I end up with 500 points total and make the event, you would own 20/500 or 4% of me in that event as well.

If you are wondering why I would sell off part of my action, it is because I will play in a minimum of three big events in a 10 day period, plus supersats for the 10K event, and hopefully the 10K event. So I believe it would be a smart move to defer some of the risk.

I am willing to sign anything to make you feel comfortable, which is probably the best way to go. And I do use paypal.
If interested, please pm me here, or even better at rbarning@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Randy

sdplayerb
02-10-2005, 11:45 PM
i hate bumping, but so many new threads