PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver Poker

konaandcooper
02-10-2005, 04:21 PM
We are having another Texas Holdem tournament this February 19, 2005. It will be held at 595 Hornby Street on the third floor. The doors will open at 2:00pm and the event will begin at 4:00pm. We will have approxiamtely 75 people to this next event. We will be offering three different tournament buy in amounts. You will have the choice of buying in for either $50, $100, or $250 and competing against others in the same buy in amount. Prizes are paid out to the top finishers in each tournament. We are only offering people the ability to rebuy a maximum of one time. I hope you had a good time at the last event. You are welcome to join us at the next event, and bring as many friends as you can.

On a another topic, we are also opening a regular Friday and Saturday night card club. We will offer limit games such as $2/4,$3/6,$4/8,$5/10,$10/20 and also offer no limit. We will open the club once we have a database of approximately 250 prople who are looking to play on a semi regular basis. I have spoken to many people who want me to open this club and players have indicated that they would frequent the club an average of 2 nights per month, so with 250 people coming an average of 2 times per month, we should be able to attract about 50-75 people each evening. I currently have about 75 people so far interested in joining when we open. To join the club, a person will have to have played in a past tournament or be invited by an existing member. By doing this we should keep the club a very friendly environment where most people will know somebody else playing each evening.

Let me know if you are interested in either the next tournament, and, or the upcoming poker club.
If you interested in having your name added to any future emails regarding future tournaments or the card room when it opens, please let me know what your email address is so I can add you to my database of poker players.

Feel free to contact me directly at konaandcooper@telus.net for more info or call me at 604-874-4437

Dan