PDA

View Full Version : Help with seeting up a Party skin

1C5
02-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Got Party on my computer, would like the other skins as well. Am going to go to the local library and download them there if it will let me. Now do I just have to creat a username and password at the library and then download the software on my home computer or do I actually have to make my first deposit from the library computer?

Thanks.

1C5
02-10-2005, 05:06 PM
anyone?

bigmac366
02-10-2005, 05:12 PM
you can do your first deposit from home.

1C5
02-10-2005, 05:22 PM
thanks

tripdad
02-10-2005, 05:43 PM
i have both empire and party, both of which i downloaded from my own computer, and both of which i provided the same e-mail, address, etc, and both of which i deposit using the exact same neteller account. in addition, my wife signed up just about one month ago to empire from the same computer(though she did need her own e-mail adress), and with full knowledge and support of empire's marketing team....in fact, they are the ones who suggested she do so, and gave her an extra bonus on top of intial deposit bonus for doing so.

i don't understand why anyone cannot do the same thing. i mean, how is the casual player supposed to know empire is a "party skin". they don't. i am a newbie empire affiliate, and already have three friends who have always played on party signed up to empire with my code. they downloaded, deposited, etc...exactly as i did...on the very same computer in the very same home.

seriously, why on earth would empire or any of the others deny access to their site to the casual player, so long as they have no reason to believe there is malicious intent.

cheers!