PDA

View Full Version : T0: Moderators of this forum

08-14-2002, 02:27 PM
Why were my ACR posts removed? ACR pays for advertising on this site and I help them out. The exact same way annie does with WSEX. Please put my posts back up.

08-14-2002, 05:29 PM
Our policy in regards to advertisers is as follows: We welcome those of you affiliated with the internet cardrooms to participate, and you are welcome to answer questions in regard to any promotions, etc. you may be running. However, we do not allow affiliates of these sites to begin threads which advertise. I hope that clears things up. Mat

08-14-2002, 06:01 PM
Hey Lonely,

I think I have been very careful to abide by the guidelines that Mason (and now Matt) ask that we observe. There have been many times that I have wanted to start a thread to let everyone know about a promotion, but did not do so because it would not be appropriate to do on this forum.

There have been times where I have checked the site like 50 times hoping that someone would ask

a question about a promotion (or mention it) so that I could offer some extra information. Sometimes that just does not happen.

If I ever violate the spirit or intention of this forum, I would expect to be 'scolded' and my posts deleted.

The operators of the site have made their wishes crystal clear, and I respect their wishes.

You have found a site that you believe in and want to help promote.

I think that's great and wish you all the best.

Annie

08-14-2002, 06:39 PM
"I have checked the site like 50 times hoping that someone would ask a question about a promotion (or mention it) so that I could offer some extra information. "

annie, can you please explain the history of WSEX from inception until noon today. please include all current and former promotions, and feel free to be as detailed as you want.

/images/oh.gif

just kidding, but i did want to say this annie.. you are the exception, NOT THE RULE..

most representatives of sites are shameless and wear blinders. you always engage in conversations regarding your competition, even making reccomendations that people try said competittion. regular "shills" would simply not post.

the best thing about you, IMO, is that you will engage the negative posts regarding WSEX in such a way that it is clear that your concerns lay with the player first, and management second. this is absolutely refreshing, and IMO wsex is lucky to have you.

for those that think this was a brown nosing of annie, TOUGH SHIT, you are right, she impresses me..

for those that think it is in ANY WAY an endorsement for WSEX, your NUTS.. i do not play there anymore, because i had a problem that i am still pissed at, and there are too many other sites that i am killing..

i do, however, log in there to watch the amazing high limit game(s), to make sure my $15 is still there, and to see if my boy pooppoop has the current high hand..

keep up the good work annie.. i think you are the number one site-shill in the world when measured on the integrity scale.

Granny