PDA

View Full Version : William Hill problem (surprise)

JKDStudent
02-10-2005, 03:06 AM
So I staked my friend so he could start building a bankroll. Put money in bank account, put money on Neteller. No problems there. He said when he tried to put money from Neteller to Will Hill, he received an error message that said something along the lines of "We were unable to connect to Neteller." Here's the rub: Neteller shows the transaction to William Hill as successful. William Hill shows no deposit as having taken place. He called Neteller and got a confirmation number. Yet, WH seems to have taken their 'live chat' help offline. Only option was to e-mail... or make a call to England.

So, question(s): Has anything like this happened to any of you? Is there any other way to get in touch with Will? I know their customer service is horrendous, but it's worth a shot to ask. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

UncleDuke
02-10-2005, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So I staked my friend so he could start building a bankroll. Put money in bank account, put money on Neteller. No problems there. He said when he tried to put money from Neteller to Will Hill, he received an error message that said something along the lines of "We were unable to connect to Neteller." Here's the rub: Neteller shows the transaction to William Hill as successful. William Hill shows no deposit as having taken place. He called Neteller and got a confirmation number. Yet, WH seems to have taken their 'live chat' help offline. Only option was to e-mail... or make a call to England.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had something like this happen a couple times somewhere else. If you e-mail Neteller support, they should provide you with a transaction code (actually, I think it might be two codes) that you can send to Will Hill that should enable them to credit the deposit to the account. It worked for me the couple of times I did it.