PDA

View Full Version : HH not being saved onto Hard Drive

I Play 2 Ski
02-10-2005, 01:02 AM
OK, I am going nucking futs. PokerNOW has stopped saving HH on my HArd drive, Empire still works. I did not change any settings, tried to change the HH settings, no luck. Uninstalled/reinstalled still no luck. ANy Idea's?

The only thing I can think of is MSFT AntiSpyware Beta hosed write privlidges, but disableing that did not help.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Kuhn
02-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Try going to options and clicking hand history log configuration. See what the settings are there.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I Play 2 Ski
02-10-2005, 01:48 AM
yeah went that route. Works for Party and Empire, I am going to try to install to a new directory

jagoff
02-10-2005, 01:50 AM
I believe there is a size limit it goes to 10MB maybe. After that it stops saving.

I Play 2 Ski
02-10-2005, 01:53 AM
its empty

StellarWind
02-10-2005, 02:04 AM
Have you tried a table other than Crash "N Burn? Disk HH doesn't work for that table because of the double quote. Unlikely, but just being sure.

When you request email HHs, does it ask you if you want to look at the disk histories instead? It will only ask if it thinks you are configured to have them.

I Play 2 Ski
02-10-2005, 02:11 AM
I try the email request, otherwise i will just have to go back to the old way /images/graemlins/frown.gif