PDA

View Full Version : online satellites for Bay 101 WPT event?

bogey
02-09-2005, 11:33 PM
anyone know of any sites holding them or that will be when it gets a little closer?

thanks

woodguy
02-09-2005, 11:35 PM
Paradise has been running them and keep advertising that "these are the last two seats!!" for a few nights now.

Regards,
Woodguy

SossMan
02-10-2005, 03:02 AM
i think prima poker, too. go to www.bay101.com (http://www.bay101.com) and click on shooting star and look at day 1 players...it has the reserved spots on there.

Ulysses
02-10-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
anyone know of any sites holding them or that will be when it gets a little closer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Paradise Poker has been running them and is now done with those. Ultimate Bet and Prima Poker will be running sats for this. Ultimate Bet's start this weekend ($100 and $100r). Bay101 is also running a number of sats for this ($100r Wed/Sat and $1000 w/ 10 seats Feb26-Mar1).

mshalen
02-10-2005, 10:56 AM
Bodog and Prima have been running them.

SossMan
02-10-2005, 12:36 PM
you playing?

Ulysses
02-10-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be playing some sats. Busy this weekend, but after that I'll try a couple of UB sats. Given my track record in online sats, I'll likely bubble a few times and win a few thousand dollars. If all of the sats I played were MTTs, I would be up huge. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

After I don't win online, I'll try and make it to Bay for one or two of the $1000 sats.

I doubt I'll buy in directly, though that might happen if I bubble in another sat and get pissed off. Right now there are 45 seats left, so it'll probably sell out soon anyway.

J.A.Sucker
02-10-2005, 02:26 PM
Tourney will definately sell out, as it always does. However, if you are really deadset on playing, the guys always seem to round up a few chairs for people the day of the tournament.

What you should do is play one of the smaller events, like I am. I'm playing the limit, but there is a spread limit one too, which hasn't sold out (something like 1.5K buyin).

Ulysses
02-10-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tourney will definately sell out, as it always does. However, if you are really deadset on playing, the guys always seem to round up a few chairs for people the day of the tournament.

What you should do is play one of the smaller events, like I am. I'm playing the limit, but there is a spread limit one too, which hasn't sold out (something like 1.5K buyin).

[/ QUOTE ]

I screwed up. The one I wanted to just buy in to (2k spread) sold out way early. The 1k limit and 1k spread shootout still have seats, but neither of those is that interesting to me.

I'm playing a couple of smaller events like this in Tahoe in April. You should come.

J.A.Sucker
02-11-2005, 03:19 AM
It depends when they are. I'm going to Mexico in April for a little vacation. Mexico is only slightly better than Tahoe poker tourneys. Only slightly. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ray Zee
02-11-2005, 11:03 AM
let us know if you got the runs while you were down there.

buhler26
02-11-2005, 11:29 AM
UB is just announced they are holding Bay 101 super satellites.

J.A.Sucker
02-11-2005, 03:22 PM
I should be OK for all of that since I've built up my immune system through a strict regiment of eating off of the Lucky Chances player's menu.

Analyst
02-11-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking of playing the limit event also (Dead money alert - woooga! woooga!).

It depends if I can win a personal mini-sat - if I wind up any 20-40 session up two racks in the next couple of weeks, that'll be my buyin.