PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Neteller not taking cents??

peanutbutter
02-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Now I have like 62 cents in both my PartyPoker and PokerNow accounts... how annoying /images/graemlins/mad.gif

detroitplayer
02-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Play the lowest limits possible. I once turned a quarter into $5.00! It's weird, pokerroom lets you sit down at .50/1 with less than fifty cents.

RED_RAIN
02-09-2005, 10:50 PM
And you can't do this at either of the sites the poster is talking about.

Who cares about less than a buck?

detroitplayer
02-09-2005, 11:00 PM
But don't they have .5/.10 at those sites?

CountDuckula
02-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Nope. Party and skins have nothing lower than .50/1.

-Mike

KingDan
02-09-2005, 11:18 PM
Just pretend its pokerplex whoring you after you whore them.

babigm
02-09-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is, Party and some of their skins won't give you "come back!" bonuses unless the account is completely empty. And hey, money is money.

AncientPC
02-09-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CountDuckula
02-09-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is, Party and some of their skins won't give you "come back!" bonuses unless the account is completely empty. And hey, money is money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. I've received at least 3 "come back!" bonuses from Empire & Party over the past year, and each time, I had some cents or even a couple of dollars sitting in my account.

-Mike

wjmooner
02-09-2005, 11:58 PM
this used to be the case, but almost all reload bonuses are open to everyone now. Just lurk here and you'll know when they come out.

WJ

CountDuckula
02-10-2005, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this used to be the case, but almost all reload bonuses are open to everyone now. Just lurk here and you'll know when they come out.

WJ

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's talking about the free money they sometimes give you to entice you back; usually something like $10-$20.

-Mike

AngryCola
02-10-2005, 12:36 AM
UB will transfer cents.

emonrad87
02-10-2005, 12:47 AM
if it means that much to you, just use a different cashout method.

bwana devil
02-10-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller, that's who. Can you image if every person left $.50 in their accounts at all times? How many acct does the company have? That's a lot of interest.

And I've never read the fine print but most companies have some clause that says after 2-3 years if an acct balance is under $3 (or some number) the money is turned over to the company. more money to neteller.

Reef
02-10-2005, 01:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously haven't watched that Richard Pryer movie have ya

AncientPC
02-10-2005, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
UB will transfer cents.

[/ QUOTE ]

So will Gaming Club.

RED_RAIN
02-10-2005, 05:18 PM
If you mean .5/$1, then yes they have that, but that is the lowest.

RED_RAIN
02-10-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I am screwed, but I thought it was based on playing time, not money.

RED_RAIN
02-10-2005, 05:20 PM
No, care to enlighten me? I saw office space.

CountDuckula
02-10-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I am screwed, but I thought it was based on playing time, not money.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, as I replied above; this isn't true. I've had a few of those dropped into my account for no apparent reason, and I didn't have them completely empty. I just hadn't played there in a while. I think the last one I got was at Empire, $10, about 4 months ago.

-Mike

CountDuckula
02-10-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller, that's who. Can you image if every person left $.50 in their accounts at all times? How many acct does the company have? That's a lot of interest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think it's Party (and the skins); I tried to completely empty my account at one point, and it left the cents behind. Neteller never even saw them.

However, your reasoning applies equally well to Party, and that's probably exactly why they do it.

-Mike

dlk9s
02-10-2005, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think it's Party (and the skins); I tried to completely empty my account at one point, and it left the cents behind. Neteller never even saw them.

However, your reasoning applies equally well to Party, and that's probably exactly why they do it.

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it's Party, not Neteller that isn't transfering the change.

UB and the Primas (TGC and Royal Vegas are the ones with which I have experience) will give you back every last cent. Looks like the Party skins do not. Bodog also does not.

I don't think Absolute or Pacific give you your change, either, but I'm not 100% sure about this (I only see whole numbers from them in my Neteller account, which leads me to believe they keep the change).

flafishy
02-11-2005, 07:40 PM
It's not Neteller not taking cents. It's some of the poker sites that do not release them, they'll only do whole dollars. Some do, some don't.