PDA

View Full Version : Choices

08-11-2002, 12:18 PM
With all the talk about husband & wives playing on the same table.Last week I was at Foxwoods playing 5/10 Holdem and in seat 8 and seat 3 were a husband & wife.. They didn't try to hide the fact that they were married, but I assumed they both enjoyed playing poker and there was only one 5/10 table at the time. I have to admit I looked for eye contact from time to time as the wife had the opportunity to see the person on her right cards. Several times that person was involved in 1 on 1's with her husband and although it seemed as though she would frown when he made a call and eventually lost the hand I couldn't be sure there was any collusion going on. By the way the person in the 2 seat saw 70% of the flops and most of the time when he played against her husband he came out winning the; pot. The husband ended up throwing his cards across the table in the direction of his wife after one of those hands and thaen walked away after being chasticed by the dealer. "(it wasn't her fault you lost the hand)".He was a new dealer to the table and didn't realize they were married at the time. He wasn't intentionaly throwing his cards at his wife but was upset about losing the hand and as his wife pointed out to the dealer he wouldn't thrown his cards at me but was upset over so many bad beats. However I knew they were married and had the option ofkl not playing at that table. I think I would like to be given that same option when playing on line.....