PDA

View Full Version : Like money trading, is it better to play in Euros?

PokerMaster
02-09-2005, 05:35 PM
Just like currency trading, I am curious if anyone has several different accounts in Europe in other currencies. I thought maybe it would be easy to send money from a European Neteller to and from the different rooms taking advantage of the exchange, especially because of the free fees. This would be cheaper than actually trading online.

r3vbr
02-09-2005, 06:54 PM
I think they'd screw you with the exchange rates, they always overcharge the market price

UncleDuke
02-09-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just like currency trading, I am curious if anyone has several different accounts in Europe in other currencies. I thought maybe it would be easy to send money from a European Neteller to and from the different rooms taking advantage of the exchange, especially because of the free fees. This would be cheaper than actually trading online.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see how you could do that without getting hit with a Neteller exchange fee at some point. If your Neteller account is kept in Euros, then you haven't gained anything depositing into a Euro-based poker account. If it's kept in dollars, then you're going to lose something when Neteller changes to Euros to deposit into the poker account and again when it changes the Euros back to dollars when you withdraw.