PDA

View Full Version : Neteller check withdrawals to the UK

Radio
02-09-2005, 10:40 AM
How long does it normally take for you to get your check from neteller when in the uk? And how long does it normally take to clear. My check is in ££

parappa
02-09-2005, 02:02 PM
I've had them in 2 days before. The longest it's taken was about 10 days. Usually 3, I'd say.

I carry the check from home to my bank in the high street, and it seems to clear that day.

Radio
02-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Cheers, How do they send the check to the uk, I never seen any options about postage. I had herd it was up to 10 days then another week to clear /images/graemlins/confused.gif. But hope not its only for 100 quid.

parappa
02-09-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cheers, How do they send the check to the uk, I never seen any options about postage. I had herd it was up to 10 days then another week to clear /images/graemlins/confused.gif. But hope not its only for 100 quid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine just comes regular post. My understanding is that they have a London (UK) office. I think they charge 2 pounds, so the check is 2 pounds less than what you withdraw.

Mine usually only takes a couple of days, and clears immediately, but of course different banks have different rules. The one time it took ten days there was some kind of foul-up printing the check. Support was reasonably helpful.

Radio
02-09-2005, 05:47 PM
Ok thanks mate, my bank is TSB

MadMat
02-10-2005, 11:18 AM
I requested my first Neteller cheque on Monday, it arrived in the post this morning (thursday) Looks like a standard stirling cheque drawn on a UK bank, so should clear in the normal 3 working days.

They charged me $2 for the cheque from my US$ account, and converted to UK£ at what seems to be pretty much normal bank rates. - I asked for $150, got a cheque for £77 and a few pennies.

Mat