PDA

View Full Version : KK vs UTG Raise

Adjutor
02-09-2005, 03:48 AM
Long time lurker, it's time to start getting and giving input.

PFR on this guy was about 8% through 50 or so hands, and I didn't notice him making any moves UTG before this.

I figured QQ, or maybe AKs, which is why I just called down.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, UTG calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls.

Turn: (5.75 BB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (7.75 BB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 9.75 BB

Reef
02-09-2005, 03:50 AM
so did he show you Q's or AQ?

Adjutor
02-09-2005, 03:52 AM
J /images/graemlins/heart.gif Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jaxUp
02-09-2005, 03:54 AM
Why did you only figure him for QQ or AKs? 8% PFR is raising AQ and often KQ. I don't really understand how you think he has AKs here given the stop and go. Maybe that's a typo. I hate when this happens to me. preflop is standard. flop is good. Turn is probably good. He might take another stab here with TPTK. I call down. (What's his AF? have you seen many bluffs, etc. up to this point?)

Adjutor
02-09-2005, 04:01 AM
AF is 1.5, and the only thing I really noticed was that he checkraised when he could, with hands weaker than TPTK, against players I had marked as more solid than he was.

After 78 hands his PFR was 7.1, and that's where I left him.

cold_cash
02-09-2005, 04:04 AM
I'll guess QK. He was going to check-raise you on the turn but chickened out when the 4-straight showed up.

I'm guessing QQ or AA caps before the flop. AK seems very unlikely.

It looks like AJ is all you're beating, but that wouldn't surprise me w/ the stop and go stuff. I don't know if he has it often enough to make calling down the right play, however. Seems pretty bleak.

Adjutor
02-09-2005, 04:06 AM
I guess I forgot to mention his VP$IP is/was slightly &gt;50%

cold_cash
02-09-2005, 04:11 AM
Even if he's loose, he still has a reasonable PFR percentage.

I'm just not seeing any hands he open-raises w/ UTG that you're ahead of after the turn, other than A/KJ, and I see a whole bunch of reasonable hands he could have that have you beaten.

Maybe one of the math guys can figure out all the combos and stuff. I can't.

jaxUp
02-09-2005, 04:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why did you only figure him for QQ or AKs? 8% PFR is raising AQ and often KQ. I don't really understand how you think he has AKs here given the stop and go. Maybe that's a typo. I hate when this happens to me. preflop is standard. flop is good. Turn is probably good. He might take another stab here with TPTK. I call down. (What's his AF? have you seen many bluffs, etc. up to this point?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Calling down is wrong here. He wins almost all the time. I am moderately retarded.