PDA

View Full Version : Quick question on 8-tabling

GimmeDaWatch
02-09-2005, 01:54 AM
Ive just recently started 4-tabling the sitngos on Party, after having spent most of my tourney time on Stars. How are you guys that are 8-tabling doing it? Do you just download the Empire skin and run two skins at the same time or do you need an extra account or what? Also, how hectic is it playing 8 tables on Party, on a scale from annoying to utterly undude? In my experience, Stars tables are far more conducive to multi-tabling b/c the software is better and lets you jump around pretty easily, whereas Ive experienced quite a few misclick disasters on Party. Also, are you guys using any sort of rakeback program you'd recommend, or are those only available for cash games?

GimmeDaWatch
02-09-2005, 04:06 AM
Also, how many sitngos do you guys comfortably get in a day and when, if any time, would you say has the best games (other than weekends obviously).

lacky
02-09-2005, 05:57 AM
To play 8 tables takes 2 accounts on 2 seperate skins. The main ones are party, empire, pokernow and eurobet. You can get deals returning about 25% of your fees for all of them. If you want to know who I use you can PM me.

From what u say I can tell you have the wrong setup for 8 tabling. Get 2 monitors that will support 1200 x 1600. the dell 2001fp's are great, but 19" CRT's are fine too. If you feel like setting up a third monitor it's great for keeping all the extras off the game area, but not really neccesary. With no overlap there is no reason for miss clicks. It does get hectic at times, some can keep up, some can't. There is no way of knowing for sure till you try for a while.

Steve

lacky
02-09-2005, 05:59 AM
30 to 60, but some work alot harder at it than I do. All peak times are good.

GimmeDaWatch
02-09-2005, 08:44 AM
Im not really sure what you're talking about, 12x1600? Do you shrink the windows or something? These are most likely not the brightest questions. People tell me your smart and I say your right.

X-Man
02-09-2005, 09:30 AM
if you click on START MENU then control panel,click settings and use MORE pixels this will make the tables smaller with less overlap.I find in the middle works for me MORE is a bit small for extended viewing.

GimmeDaWatch
02-09-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you click on START MENU then control panel,click settings and use MORE pixels this will make the tables smaller with less overlap.I find in the middle works for me MORE is a bit small for extended viewing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried this but there is no "settings" folder or option in Control Panels. Im running XP Pro.

J-Lo
02-09-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried this but there is no "settings" folder or option in Control Panels. Im running XP Pro.

[/ QUOTE ]

to do this, right click on desktop go down to properties, new window pops up, there is a tab at the top called setting on far right.... there you should be able to see your resolution on the slider bar, u can move it left for lower res and right for higher res

GauchoFish
02-09-2005, 10:29 PM
he left out one click...add DISPLAY to this, after Control Panel....

so its START, CONTROL PANEL, DISPLAY, SETTINGS