PDA

View Full Version : Internet help please?

AAeyes
02-09-2005, 12:50 AM
I hadn't played internet poker since the first sites were introduced years ago. I felt there were a few holes in the software and went back to strictly B&M where I stayed up until I got back on this site a few months ago and I got a new laptop. Could someone please explain two things to me? 1) I hear people talking about 'bonus whoring' and 'clearing bonuses.' How do I do that? and 2) It was the availability of multi-tabling that made me want to start playing on line again in the first place, but I can't seem to do it without my table images overlapping. How do I set up my computer to clearly show 4 or 6 tables simultaneously without the graphics running into each other?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

AAeyes

craig r
02-09-2005, 12:55 AM
I would read the FAQ that is stickied and then if you still have questions, post them.

craig

AAeyes
02-09-2005, 04:04 AM
Sorry I shouldve pointed out that I tried to change my resolution per the FAQ, but still had over lap (could be because I know little about computers beyond the location of the on button) and the discussion of bonuses doesn't seem to explain how to 'whore.' Do i have to sign onto a site under a new name every time I want to get a bonus or what?

Thanks

Russ McGinley
02-09-2005, 04:54 AM
Your screen must be at least 1600x1200 resolution to multitable with no overlap.

www.bonuswhores.com (http://www.bonuswhores.com) can explain bonus whoring. You just need one account per site. Every site (except maybe PokerStars) has a new account signup bonus and they also offer "reload" bonuses that usually require a code.