PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker 'Amount Won' Confusion

JKDStudent
02-09-2005, 12:16 AM
So let's say I start a session and according to Poker Tracker, I'm showing a profit. I have a downswing, and now I'm showing a loss. Then, I finally start catching cards, and I'm above my original start. However, Poker Tracker still shows me at loss. I forced an import to make sure I had the most up to date info, and it still shows me at a loss. What could account for the inconsistency?

IggyWH
02-09-2005, 01:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So let's say I start a session and according to Poker Tracker, I'm showing a profit. I have a downswing, and now I'm showing a loss. Then, I finally start catching cards, and I'm above my original start. However, Poker Tracker still shows me at loss. I forced an import to make sure I had the most up to date info, and it still shows me at a loss. What could account for the inconsistency?

[/ QUOTE ]

PT isn't always 100%. You can always request your last 100 hands played (if not too long ago you noticed the problem) and manually import them to your database.

PT might be missing a hand or maybe a hand history file is corrupt.

gasoltub
02-09-2005, 01:37 AM
It could also be that it's weighting the wins and losses bases on number of hands and on different limits. I also noticed some oddities and mismatches today. It was basically the amount earned, number of hands and BB/100 that didn't seem to be correct.

I haven't seen an explanation other than it might be weighting the numbers somehow.

For example, my AKo shows a negative amount of $$ but a positive BB/100.

IggyWH
02-09-2005, 01:40 AM
Also let me add, make sure you got the latest patch. You might be using an older version and that's giving you the problems. I know recently they had all-in issues.

http://www.pokertracker.com/patch.html

JKDStudent
02-09-2005, 02:26 AM
As long as I've had Poker Tracker, I've only been playing $1/$2 limit on the Crypto skins. Just gathering my bonuses. I went through and re-imported all the hand histories. Turns out it was just not getting some. No idea why. The missing hands made a difference. I think it may have been a result of having the auto-import timer set too short, but I don't know for sure. I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks for your responses.

_And1_
02-09-2005, 06:52 PM
then you should take a look at the crypto discussion on PT as there are some flaws with crypto hhs and PT