PDA

View Full Version : Taxi driver is a wanker.

Bez
02-08-2005, 10:54 PM
'Okay. I got a taxi home with some bird I know and her two mates. Her mates live in Featherstone. I got dropped off at the barracks, like a true gent. The driver said it would still cost an extra pound, just to stop. I argued all the way to the barracks that he was being a wanker (though without swearing). I believe I am 100% correct. Any comments?'

Just for record, it didn't cost me any extra, I'd already contributed a fiver which was well over the odds for my fair. However, I was incensed. I don't mind paying some more when sexy birds are involved, but the fat [censored] taxi driver induced rape. I hope he gets the ebola virus. I think he would get on well with Harry Redknapp as he is also a wanker. Ha ha. We raped him. Marcus Bent may have condemned Southampton to relegation. Lets hope so.

I just sent this e-mail to my friend. He doesn't like Harry Redknapp so ignore that part. However, what do you think about the taxi driver part? Take into consideration that he did not have to make even the slightest detour to drop my off at the barracks, only to stop for a second. I am pissed but believe I am so right.

Also consider that we don't have a tipping system in Britain, so pay crazy taxi prices.

tbach24
02-08-2005, 10:56 PM
LOL. British people are so funny

daryn
02-08-2005, 10:57 PM
what are you even saying?

Bez
02-08-2005, 11:01 PM
I am saying that the driver is a tight wanker for charging extra despite not even providing an extra service. It cost him no more to stop, and yet he charges extra. Not just extra, but about 20% extra. This was not a long jouney. He was already charging an extortionate (sp?) amount.

jdl22
02-08-2005, 11:13 PM
Here's an attempt at a translation. I will be using first person.

OK. I took a taxi home with this girl I know and her two friends. Her friends live in Featherstone. I got dropped off at home[?], like a true gentleman. The driver said it would cost an extra pound [unit of currency worth somewhere near $500 these days], just to stop. I argued all the way home that he was being a total prick (though I didn't swear). I believe I am 100% correct. Any comments?

Just for the record, it didn't cost me any extra. I'd already pitched in a five which was way more than my share of the fare, but I was still pissed. I don't mind paying more when hot chicks are involved, but the fat [censored] taxi driver was raping me there. I hope he gets the ebola virus. I think he would get on well with Harry Redknapp [coach for Southampton a mediocre soccer team] who is also a total dick. We fucked him up. Marcus Bent may have forced Southampton into relegation [note: in European soccer teams finishing at the bottom of their division are sent down into lower divisions which is known as relegation]. Let's hope so.

I just sent this e-mail to my friend. He doesn't like Harry Redknapp so ignore that part. But what do you think about the taxi driver part? Keep in mind that he did not even have to go a little bit out of his way to drop me off at home, only to stop for a second. I am pissed but think I was right.

How did I do?

tbach24
02-08-2005, 11:16 PM
A pound isnt worth 500$. I got 125 pounds from one of my English relatives. I think that amounts into like 200ish. Oh and QPR rules.

Bez
02-08-2005, 11:17 PM
Pretty good. However, getting dropped off at the barracks means a brisk jog home, about quarter of a mile away. Otherwise the driver wouold probably have charged at least £3 extra. I don't care about the money, it's the principle that counts. I appreciate you taking the time to translate.

jdl22
02-08-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

A pound isnt worth 500$.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't say?!

tbach24
02-08-2005, 11:19 PM
Didn't you say that it was in your translation?

Bez
02-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Actually, Everton rule. Go MArcus Bent!

Bez
02-08-2005, 11:22 PM
BTW, jogging was by choice, not a necessity.

bosoxfan
02-08-2005, 11:39 PM
I'm having trouble finding the choice of what the [censored] are you talking about in your poll.

Bez
02-08-2005, 11:41 PM
If you can understand English, it is not hard.

Fratony
02-08-2005, 11:57 PM
Sounds like crap to me. Despite how many stops the driver takes he is getting paid by the mile, I dont even think it should matter that the stop was "on the way". I think that if you remain in the car you shouldn't have to pay any initial fee, which is what i am assuming he was doing to you.

HDPM
02-09-2005, 12:16 AM
agree. English only at the table.

Zeno
02-09-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
English only at the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correction HDPM, AMERICAN only at the table.

The English are Wankers.

From the OED.

Wanker, 1. A person, esp. a boy or man that masturbates. 2. A contempible or ineffectual person.

-Zeno, Non-wanker /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bosoxfan
02-09-2005, 01:02 AM
You don't masturbate?

Reef
02-09-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what are you even saying?

[/ QUOTE ]

something about a spot of tea and crumpets with some taxi driver

cardcounter0
02-09-2005, 01:38 AM
I looked up "tight" in the dictonary and it said "see England".

Taxi drivers don't take tips? Hahahahaha. Of course not, they would starve depending on the English to tip.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

rusty JEDI
02-09-2005, 01:47 AM
Doesnt the cab meter keep running while stopped also?

rJ