PDA

View Full Version : Does Paradise allow deals?

cjmewett
02-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Can you chop tournaments at the final table on Paradise?

I'm asking specifically with regard to the Shooting Stars $100 supers. My brother is entered (via satellite), though he's reasonably sure he wouldn't be able to play in the event if he were to win. Seeing as tourney entries are non-transferrable (according to the terms), I suppose it would be useful to know whether he could deal for cash if he makes the final table.

Also, does Paradise have a tournament-token system or something where a tourney entry can be transferred? I don't have the same scheduling issues and could probably play the satellite if he could transfer his entry.

Any info would be helpful.

schwza
02-10-2005, 10:52 AM
it's your brother. just log in to his account.

Phishy McFish
02-10-2005, 10:59 AM
I can't imagine why this wasn't immediately thought of......unless your brother is a far superior player to you.

pubz r 4 nubz!
02-10-2005, 11:29 AM
No, I think the OP's problem is that the brother wouldn't be able to play in the Shooting Stars event itself--not the satellite. So even if the OP plays in the satellite on his brother's account, Paradise will be expecting his brother (the account-holder of the winning account) to play in the Shooting Stars, which his brother is unable to do.

drewjustdrew
02-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Why not just ask Paradise support?