PDA

View Full Version : Damn Lies

skipperbob
02-08-2005, 09:45 PM
If you search "skipperbob" on PokerProphecy and it returns 33% flops seen / 6% hands won / and negative 45% R.O.I. it's because they use a statistically-irrelevant sample , or, maybe, they have the wrong guy?

Skip Brutale
02-08-2005, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you search "skipperbob" on PokerProphecy and it returns 33% flops seen / 6% hands won / and negative 45% R.O.I. it's because they use a statistically-irrelevant sample , or, maybe, they have the wrong guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not following you man.

AdamSchultz
02-08-2005, 10:22 PM
Hey Bob,

This is the owner of PokerProphecy, are you sure you have the right program?

1. We don't track flops seen.
2. We don't track hands won.
3. We don't track ROI

So maybe you are referring to someone else or maybe you just hate us.

AtticusFinch
02-08-2005, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Bob,

This is the owner of PokerProphecy, are you sure you have the right program?

1. We don't track flops seen.
2. We don't track hands won.
3. We don't track ROI

So maybe you are referring to someone else or maybe you just hate us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the joke just flew right over your head, bro'. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

AdamSchultz
02-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Guess I'm being a little overly defensive. Sorry I get stupid calls or e-mails like this 3 times a day. That and I'm a little slow myself : )

Michael C.
02-08-2005, 10:44 PM
Hehe. Sorry, but I find this whole thread very funny. ;-)

skipperbob
02-08-2005, 10:56 PM
Dear Mr.Schultz: I guess I need to apologize; I do....It was an attempt at self-deprecating humor...Didn't work? Actually, I admire your effort.

AdamSchultz
02-08-2005, 10:58 PM
I'm embarassed. I actually am rather quick witted you know : )

I guess its good that I responded the way I did or people that didn't know better would think you were serious.

Michael C.
02-08-2005, 11:17 PM
Adam- I know you answered this before, but when will you have the ITM breakdown into numbers of firsts, seconds, and thirds. I think that would be very helpful, since if two players were both at 30% ITM, but one had a lot more firsts and second and the other one mostly thirds it would tell me a lot.