PDA

View Full Version : PP you cheats

08-04-2002, 04:58 AM
I have to admit i was wrong about Paradise. I watched the games and thought they are ok.

No way !!!!

I played acout 10000 hands there.

AA 50 times lost 130 BB with them

KK 52 times lost 17 BB

Down together 340 BB; and don't say i played so badly. How comes i make 2 BB hr. on 4 other sites.

Not that i say you cant lose with big PP . I don't mind have them crached sometimes in multiways, but heads up or 3 way. And always ??? No way to lose that much without being cheated. I guess they know what the flop will be , or even the complete board. I cash out now.

Thx for the lesson

08-04-2002, 07:19 AM
You are right. They are cheats. Same thing happened to me. Nothing wrong with losing. But if otherwise reasonable players start reraising with gutshots or capping with hands like A6 off just to beat your Aces with an 66x-flop then there must be something wrong. Stay away from those cheats ! I also lost by about 2 BB with my Aces there. I played there for 2 weeks but pretty soon realized that's something wrong there.

PP sucks

08-04-2002, 07:33 AM
that's a bad experience - hope you make it back soon

but i'm not sure you can say it's the site that's cheating, or cheating all the time

maybe they have just targetted you because you are a winning player and they don't want you there in case you drive away their regulars by your amazing luck in picking up pocket pairs?

now that you've gone maybe things will get back to normal?

good luck anyway

08-04-2002, 09:36 AM
I also lost by about 2 BB with my Aces there.

How accurate is this figure?

MS Sunshine

08-04-2002, 11:15 AM
If you send Paradise a fruit basket with a note that says "Please don't cheat me", your results will improve.

08-04-2002, 11:30 AM
They can buy a lot of fruits with the rake they collected from me while i was cheated. I don't know if "PP" cheats but i'm positive that i was cheated there. Strange things happens at the pokertables, online or at BM. But what happened there is far from being kosher.

However, thx for the tip.

08-04-2002, 12:03 PM
The only fruit around here is you, pal.

08-04-2002, 12:17 PM
AWWW, poor you, you lost with AA and KK, which are probably the only hands you play, that style of play stopped being profitable years ago, am sick of all your crybabies who Whines every time they are losing, face the facts, the reason you are losing after playing 10 000 hands is not bad luck but bad skill.

Send me your handhistories and i'll tear your game apart.

If you believe in luck, play the Lotto.

Bye Now, have to go to see if I can make my 50xbuy in into 100.

08-04-2002, 12:31 PM
Good luck then. Won't be a problem for you. Maybe you are one of them. Maybe??? more likely you are. I made more $$ playing online than you will ever make. And because of the experience of at least 200000 hands at True, Party , Wsex and UB i know exactly what can happen or not. However , this answer won't change a bit because you are either a cheat or your post was set by PP.

08-04-2002, 01:08 PM
Geirel : have to go to see if I can make my 50xbuy in into 100.

PPPPP : I cash out now.

Looks like you are the Lotto man Geirel???

08-04-2002, 01:42 PM
"Maybe you are one of them. Maybe??? " Sounds like a true american, it's all a big conspiracy, well the odds of me being one of them, living 5000 miles away from Costa Rica (Norway)is pretty high, however I get accused of being one of them on every site i play, am finding it quite a compliment really.

Remeber when I started playiing online less than 6 months ago, I was being called names like moron and idiot before I had played 10 hands!, never won as much money in such a short time.

I love to beat the besserwissers who are crying because they think their opponenets play bad and beat them even as underdogs, as I tell them, if you are so damn good, get the hell out of my 2-4 game and go play 20-40, never got a good comeback on that one.

Keep crying babies, Live a little why dont you?

/images/smile.gif

08-04-2002, 02:10 PM
Well, our ways won't cross since you play that High-level-games. Now that i know you even beat 2-4 games i realy feel the need to apologize. No sweat.

08-04-2002, 07:49 PM
If you're being cheated, why do you lose less

with KK than with AA? They can much more easily

deal someone AKo under the gun anytime they want

your KK to get smashed up pretty badly. Set the

flop to be Ad Ks Ts, and another guy they're

targeting will hold Js Qs. Now, when the 2s hits

the turn, and the Ac hits the river, they've

really built a pot they can rake away on. AND

it looks much less suspicous, because everyone's

play will seem reasonable... or at least plausible.

Anyway, I'm looking for a job right now. If

paradise wants someone to code a more realistic

cheating algorithm, just let me know.

08-04-2002, 08:09 PM
What is your user name?Maybe we will say "oh that guy plays really good -i can't believe he loses".But I am pretty sure its the opposite.At the very least whats your user name -we will then all be able to help you with your weaknesses or let you know what they are.

08-04-2002, 09:13 PM
"besserwissers" ????? wtf is that??

Remember, all chat must be in English, and no foul language please.

08-04-2002, 10:14 PM
it means "knowitalls"

sorry forgot americans only know max one language /images/smile.gif

08-04-2002, 10:37 PM
You sound bitter about that. Does it bother you deeply? Do you feel American superiority intrudes on the rest of the world? Remember what was said by the wife of a past American Ambassador to France? She was asked how she liked living in Paris. Her reply, "It would be wonderful if not for all the foreigners."

Just the way we are I suppose.

Net Kook Numero UNO

08-06-2002, 06:49 AM
After the first 49 cases of losing with AA

did it not occur to you to fold them the 50th time?

08-08-2002, 04:00 PM
lorinda thats so funny.

seeems PPPPPPPP doesnt know how to play at Paradise.

Always play 72o.

Always fold AA, AK

/images/smile.gif